Chapter 15: Party's and Disasters

Heyy guys sum 1 asked for drama so i guess i attempted drama but anyways hope you guys like it :))

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson

***********************************************

"Harold Edward Styles!" I screamed as Harry tickled me whilst he was driving! "St-stop!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry love I just can't keep my hands off of you! Your hot how'd you loose all that weight so fast?" he asked.

"I slapped him in the arm. "So were you calling me fat Harry?!" I accused.

"No. No. I-" I cut him off.

"It's okay I was fat and you never know what a little vamp blood can do." I said with smile as I checked on Gracie she was asleep.

"Who gave it to you?" he asked.

"Gemma." I replied as I put on a pair of shades.

"So are you excited?" Harry asked.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"Going to school, the interview with me, the lads, and Darcy, the wedding?" he asked.

"Wait a minute back up. Interview?" I asked.

"Yea. I never mentioned that did I?" he asked.

"No Harry you did not mention it. I don't want Gracie near those camera's!" I screached pointing in no particular direction. (: Haha direction :)

"Come on love, she is going to be exposed to the camera for the rest of her life there is no way around it. It's going to be fine besides I think all my amazing fans deserve a glimpse of the two beautiful women in my life." he said looking at me. I fit my lip in frustration.

"Ugh. Fine. When is it?" I asked him.

"Um. I think it's Monday at 12." Harry said.

"Monday?! Harry I have school! Gracie is not going on camera without me!" I hollered.

"I thought you didn't start school till next Monday." Harry said.

"No it's this Monday Harry." I said crossing my arms. "I guess I can check out to go to the interview then go back to school." I said looking at him for approval. He nodded his head.

"I love you Avan." he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"I love you too." I said. "Sometimes." I added with a grin.

"Hey!" Harry protested.

"Sorry couldn't help it you know I'm only Kid- WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed as we pulled into the drive to find cars galore parked on the grass and people with red cups running around like crazy people. Anne tapped on my window for me to role it down.

"It's about time you got here! Where's Gracie I'm ready to go home." she said trying to look in the back of the truck. I was to shocked at the celebrities walking around my lawn and into my house to speak.

"She's in the back did you get her bag I packed for her out of the Mustang?" Harry asked his mom as he put the truck in park and crawled out of it.

"Yes I got it and you forgot to pack some toys so I got them out of the upstairs bath Avan had them soaking so I rinsed them and the tub for her. Also I already called the maid service they will be here at 9 in the morning to clean the house after the party." she said following Harry to the back of the truck.

I crawled out behind him as he struggled to get a sleeping Gracie out of her car seat. He finally got her out and handed her to me.

"I'm confused why is Anne taking Gracie? Is Jefferson here?" I asked.