Chapter 11: Merry Christmas :)

Heyy guys im so glad that you all are loving the story so much! I'm so happy that you guys are loving it! I can't wait till the baby gets here!

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson

******************************************

"Avan! Wake up Sweet heart! we have to go to my mums to day love!" Harry yelled from downstairs.  I got out of the bed and went into the huge bathroom and turned on the shower.  I looked out the window to see a white powder covering everything in sight.  Snow. I've never seen snow before.  Living in Alabama you don't see much of it.

I got in the shower and started washing my hair when it felt as though someone was watching me.  I peeked one eye open and instantly regreted it.

"Harry what are you doing!" I said turning around and closing my eye.

"What's wrong you've seen me naked before and it didn't bother you." he said.

"But I couldn't see it! It was dark!" I protested with a giggle as I rinsed my hair and opened my eyes looking at him.

"Oh no it's the end of the world because my Fiance' and I are taking a shower together! And naked!" he said sarcastically earning a giggle and a blush from me.

"I feel so self-conscious at the moment." I said with a blush and turning around where I was facing the other way.

"Avan, seriously." Harry said turning me around and hugging me into his chest. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on and I love you." he said breaking the hug and touching my now huge 7 month pregnant belly as he kissed me.  "I love you." he said. (Even though she is really only 6 months pregnant I made her 7 just because I want to see the baby already!)

"I love you too." I said back.

We finished our shower wasting half a bottle of shampoo making bubbles and throwing them at each other before ending it when I got soap in my eye. I wrapped myself in a towel and went into the bedroom to get dressed in my new Christmas sweater Harry bought me and some jeans. Harry came in and dressed in a plain red sweater some jeans and a jacket. He had to help me into mine.

Harry scooped me up in his arms as he sped me down stairs to the chair waiting by the front door.  He put on my sock and shoes since I couldn't reach my feet over my huge balloon of a belly. He then helped me put on a beanie and some gloves before grabbing our phones from the counter and his wallet and keys.

We got into the car and I began 20 questions.

"Are you sure you have all the gifts?" I asked Harry.

"Yes love, don't fret." he replied holding my hand.

"What about my Gemma's, your dad's, Anne's-"

"Avan don't worry I have everything." he gave me a smile. "The most important things I need are in this car with me right now." he said with a smile.

"Your so sweet." I said. I fell asleep on the way there. Harry shook me gently.

"Babe wake up we're here." he coaxed me awake.

"Your kidding I yawned. I managed to fall asleep for a ten minute car ride?" I said giggling. "Wait!" I said holding my stomach. "Ah." I groaned.

"Avan are you okay?!" Harry asked frantically.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said smiling. "It was just a kick." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Harry can your family hear us with their vampire-" I was cut off.