Chapter 10: Alone....

Heyy guys im glad all of you are liking the book so far :)))

Love,

Crzy1DPatterson xoxoxoxoxxo

***********************

Niall sat me down on the ground in front of his flat as he towed me inside. 

"Niall why didn't you help him?" I asked sitting on the couch in shock.

"He told me to keep you safe so I did." he said going to the back of the flat and making a bunch of loud banging noises. He came back with two suitcase one pink and one black.

"What are those for?" I asked staring at them.

"We are leaving I have to get you as far away from Jefferson as possible." Niall said as he was randomly packing things strewn about the flat.

I eased myself off the couch while he was still packing and made my way out the door and walking at a fast pace down the street. I got my phone from my pocket and quickly dialed Louis number. It rang once before he answered.

"Avan?" he asked the phone.

I wanted to yell into the phone everything that had just happened within the last 20 minutes but instead I couldn't find my voice as I sobbed into the phone whilst walking down the abandoned sidewalk.

I couldn't find anything to say so I started sobbing into the phone whilst Louis was yelling thing like 'What Happened?!' and 'Tell me now is someone hurt?!' but I ignored them as I kept walking and sobbing. Until I finally found my voice.

"I-it's Je- Jefferson. Ha-Harry He-help m-m-me. pl-ease Ni-Niall wa-wants t-to ta-take m-m-me a-away." I sobbed into the phone.

 "Jefferson? Where?!" he screamed into the phone.

I took a long dramatic pause to regain my voice again now that I got it out.

"Ho-home." I said then the line went dead. I walked for blocks turning on the occasional familiar streets.

I finally reached my destination my feet hurt a little but it didn't stop me from walking up the familiar drive. I finally reached the steps looking at my open front door.

"Ha- Harry?" I asked the house as it creaked with emptiness.

I heard shuffling inside the house so I decided to investigate. I took off my shoes and made my way tip toeing to the wall that connects the kitchen and living room and I could hear what someone was saying.

"I hate tricking her like that." I heard Harry say.

'Tricking me?' I thought.

"It's for the best cousin." I heard Kyloe say.

'Ky?' I thought. 'What the heck is going on?' I was thinking.

"I just wish I could have told her the truth but I couldn't do it. I was to scared she would hate me. I mean I love her Ky.  She's my everything and always will be. But if it wasn't for your gift I would be sitting here with a hand print on my face or worse.  She would have packed up her bags and left me." Harry said as he propped his face up on his hand.

"Do you smell that?" Ky asked Harry.

"Yea it smell's like the perfume I got Av-" Harry stopped short. I covered my mouth scared. "It's her she's here. No Kyloe sit down she's heard everything." he sighed. "It's okay babe you can come out." Harry said. I walked into the living room my heart beating a thousand miles a minute.

"What were you talking about Harry? What truth?" I asked him I walked over to him and sat down beside him.

"Show her." he said to Kyloe he talked as though he was numb and didn't know what he was saying.

"Harry-"

"Show her!" Harry shouted making me flinch. I touched his arm with my right hand and put my left hand in his. I looked at Ky who was sitting on the other couch across from us.

"I'm Ky right?" he asked me with an agitated voice.

"I hope so." I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Well now I'm not." he said in a flash it was Jefferson sitting on the sofa in front of me. I stared in shock.

"You. You were the one earlier!" I raised my voice. "This is how you tricked me Harry?! How could you?!" I screamed standing up he hung his head in disappointment. "Look at me!" I yelled. He lifted his head. "How could you do this to someone you say you 'love'?" I put air quotes with my fingers around the word love. "Do you know how scared I was when I saw him!" I pointed at Kyloe still as sitting on the couch as Jefferson. "Harry, I'm so disappointed in you. What was the meaning of this whole thing? Trying to get out of telling me something and I want to know what it is before I make a decision." I said through my teeth.

"One condition. What decision are you talking about?" he asked through tears.

"Weather I'm leaving you or not." I spat through tears.

"Oh." he said. Then he began his story of how he is out of control with his eating habit. How he slaughtered the entire mini market in North Dakota, the toddler.  Then all the Teenagers at the party down by the beach a week ago and the stripper who just got off work at 3 a.m. yesterday night. I stood there in shock.

"Harry your stronger than this. You could have come to me Harry. You can't keep trying to scare me away because I'm not going anywhere." I squatted down in front of him. "I love you and you can control it I know you can. If I have to keep you locked up in the basement and feed you nothing but squirrels and chickens for the rest of my life I will because I love you." I said grabbing his hand he looked at me.

"That's just so crazy it might actually work." he said kissing me lightly on the lips before carrying me upstairs at super fast speed. "I love you too Avan. I'm so glad you see me being this monster on the bright side. You need to rest now. I'll be back later I'll call Liam to come and sit with you. Kyloe and I have a lot of work to do." he said tucking me in and then giving me a kiss. "I love you Avan." he said before turning the light off leaving me in a peaceful darkness.

**********************************

Omgigosh guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did!!!! Dont forget to comment!