So Long My Past

*the new book cover*

Notes:

Tis the end!

But I'm literally posting the next book, in a minute, so chill. I will mention the book name in the endnotes, so look out for it!

/

<><><>

Stiles POV:

I was currently sitting at my kitchen table across from the real estate lady and Peter. Peter brought $440,000 in cash; I don't know where he had all this money from. I know he came from a big family, but what job did Peter have pre-fire to rake this in. It was awkward, to say the least, well for me. Peter and the lady we're talking about all the finer details. I would've just done the deal with Peter, with a handshake, maybe a written agreement.

But the real estate lady, Jane, said no and adamantly pushed for this to be official, in her words,

"He's trying to swindle you,"

I told her that I didn't think he was, but I wasn't convincing enough apparently, so here we are.

Slowly Jane started to realize, Peter was serious, and no, there was no swindling happening, and the deal went by and got done in two hours. I signed more paperwork then than I ever had to.

The lady left, and Peter looked around,

" Well, you can leave whatever you want here, just know I probably will redecorate and move everything to the basement," he said as he sat on the couch.

That made me relax; I didn't have to rush with stuff.

"Can you leave my room? Can I pay rent for it?"

P eter just waved his hand, saying it was fine.

Two days passed...

I was finally ready to go back to Portland. I didn't have much on me, about just a backpack and a small suitcase. This time I grabbed my laptop and took my actual phone with me. I decided to leave the car; I didn't think it could make the road trip. But I was gonna get a new car in Portland and drive back down to gather some weapons to bring with me.

But next trip, not right now. I slipped a small hide-away knife. I think I'll get through security with it. And I told Peter to ship me a few things. Dad did send me some stuff to Portland so that I won't be defenseless. I also got some Grimm super moves or whatever it was that flipped Derek over my shoulder.

Anyway, I'm finally leaving Beacon Hills. Not forever, but for a long time.

Outside POV:

Stiles said goodbye to Melissa first since Peter offered to drop him by the airport. It was sad, and Stiles cried; it was like leaving your parents. Melissa was a second mother to him, she helped his dad raise him sometimes, and he loved her dearly. He promised to visit, but he made sure to let her know it'd be a while. Melissa cried but knew Stiles was better off stretching his wings in a place he liked. She offered him a place to stay anytime he needed and sent him on his way.

Stiles stopped by Derek's hoping to catch him alone, but he's never that lucky. He encountered Scott, Issac, Allison, and Lydia. Stiles ignored them and said goodbye to Derek. It wasn't heartfelt or anything emotional, but Derek was the only friend who was still on good terms at the moment. It was a quick and boring goodbye, but Stiles was satisfied.

Scott tried to stop him and tried to get Stiles to change his mind, but Stiles showed him some Grimm attitude if that was actually a thing? When Scott tried to grab Stiles' shoulder, Stiles ducked and kicked out his legs on instinct. Scott fell to the floor, shocked. Issac decided Stiles needed to be taught a lesson and wolfed out on him; he went in with the intent to hurt him, at least a little.

But Stiles' super moves appeared again, except he used his hidden knife. Issac tried to claw at Stiles' head, and Stiles barely ducked, he fell more like it, but as he was on the floor, he threw a knife that hit him in his leg. Of course, that wouldn't stop a werewolf, but by then, Derek and Scott stood in front of Stiles, protecting him.

Scott was mad that Stiles was leaving, but he didn't want to kill Stiles. Deep down under the anger, they were best bro's.

After Stiles retrieved his knife and said one final goodbye, even to Scott, he left Derek's loft. He rode in his car all the way back to his house, well Peter's house now, to pick up Peter and go to the airport. Stiles had a late-night flight at 9:30 pm, and it was 8:00 pm now. Stiles thought that he might as well get going, so if there is any TSA bullshit, at least it won't affect Stiles' flight.

After being dropped off and saying a final goodbye to Peter, and also thanking him for helping, he even bought Stiles a plane ticket.

But it's only because Stiles, the idiot, had actually forgotten to buy one and started panicking and then Peter tapped his phone and boom ticket.

But when Stiles walked back into the airport, he had an intense feeling of déjà vu; he felt like if he just turned around now, he could see his dad with an annoyed look on his face after having to stop Stiles from escaping back home, he could see it so clearly in his head. Still, he couldn't look back; he'd start crying, because his dad wasn't behind him, and he would never be again.

As a single tear left his eye, Stiles walked into the plane terminal, not looking back.

Loud Speaker:

*PLANE GOING TO PORTLAND, OREGON. LEAVING NOW! PLEASE HEAD TO TERMINAL FOUR. THANK YOU*

<><><>

/

Notes:

New Book Called: A Grimm Life 

Let me know what you think of this chapter, and I'll see y'all in the next book!