Back To Beacon Hills, We Go

Notes:

Hey, guys, it's been a while and I apologize for not updating, I'm currently writing a few stories at a time and I can't just upload one story and ignore the other ones. So since I updated my other story a lot I decided to come back to this one.
And also as I was just re-watching Grimm for like the 30th time I decided to write a chapter after it gave me some good ideas.
I'll probably have a lot more time to write chapters now that school is officially canceled because of the coronavirus.
Not that I won't have school it's just it'll be online instead of on-campus and that'll give me a lot more time to write since I'll be home all the time and I won't have to make the commute to campus every day.
Which has its good sides and its bad sides but I can't really do anything about it since it's the final decision.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and hopefully more will come soon but I can't promise you anything because I do also have school work to do so we'll see.

<><><>

/

Stiles POV:

I woke up the next morning feeling not any bit more refreshed than I could have felt. Honestly, I felt really tired and a little bit drained. Yesterday was a clusterfuck of horribleness. Like all the things that could have gone wrong went wrong yesterday. And now I have to book a flight for today to go back to the one place I really don't want to go right now. But I have to deal with my father's death end deal with my family and whatever the fuck back in Beacon Hills.

And I also have to deal with Scott and Derek and all that Supernatural stuff. I have so much on my plate. And only the rest of the summer to figure it out. Because I signed myself up for classes here in Portland in the fall. So if I don't finish all this crap before the summer's up I'm going to have to continue classes in Beacon Hills.

And as much as I love Scott and Melissa, I just can't live in my house. I can't live there alone. I can't even think about Beacon Hills without my dad there. It'll be torture. And I-I just can't do it.

Soon after I wake up Daniel also wakes up. He gives me his laptop so that I could book a flight 2 hours later. Daniel nicely offers to drive me to the airport. Which I accept because I don't have a car here. I wonder if my Jeep can make it down to Portland. I definitely don't have enough money to ship it over here. I guess I have to figure that out once I get to Beacon Hills. I have to see how much money I have overall and if shipping my car down here is worth it. But I don't want to leave it in Beacon Hills either. Maybe I can store it with Derek or someone and then when I make enough money I can ship it down here.

But I guess that's not for right now, that's not something I have to deal with right now it's something I can deal with later towards the end of my trip when I start to head back to Portland. I mean I'm sure I can go any place in the world but I have a friend in Portland now and Nick is also in Portland. And as much as I don't really trust him yet, I guess I trust him more than probably anyone else I would meet inside that world. Also, the captain is there and my dad trusts him or trusted him so I guess I can trust him as well. Until he gives me the reason not to I guess.

Everything in this new world is a guessing game for me. And I don't like guessing games I like to know my information beforehand. So everything sucks pretty much.

Two hours passed by pretty quickly. I mean I just had to quickly pack a small suitcase that was left to me by Daniel. I didn't really have much stuff. What I brought with me originally was all in my bookbag. And I bought maybe two extra shirts when I got here. It was a tourist shirt. I hadn't been out of Beacon Hills sue me. I also got a few gifts for my friends back home. I even got something for my dad but I guess he doesn't need it anymore.