Uncovered

Notes:

I've made accomplishments since the last posting;
I passed all my winter classes.
I got accepted to Brooklyn College.
I got some free ice cream today.
Someone cried after reading something I wrote pouring my feelings into it.
I'm happy-ish, I have a tummy ache.

Enjoy my people:

<><><>

/

Stiles POV:

Once Nick spots me he pulls his gun out and pushes Daniel into the wall, the Captain of the police is also there, which is weird but eh, everyone here is apparently.

"Stiles come here. And you Mr. Brown are going to jail for a long time." The captain said trying to pull me out of the store.

"Hey, wait a second," I said pulling myself free.

"He didn't kidnap me, so get the gun out of his face," I said rather pissed off that they shoved a gun right in Daniel's face.

I forcefully pulled Daniel behind me once I did, I felt bad that I keep getting him in this situation.

"Listen I'm not doing the internship anymore, things came up and I gotta go home." I was telling them.

"So you know what happened to your father?" The captain asks.

"Did you know what was gonna happen to him? Because if you did and didn't tell me I'm gonna punch you." I'd say kill, but as a Grimm that might set some people off so I refrained myself.

"No, I only found out a few days ago, I called him to let him know you went missing and a woman answered the phone."

Oh.

"Yeah, that's probably Melisa, oh man I should've called her," I said out loud to myself, she might know what's happening.

She's also more likely to respond then lovesick Scott.

"Your mother?" The captain asks, he seems genuinely curious, I thought he and my dad were friends, since why else would he trust a guy with his kid.

"No. My mom died 8 years ago. That's my best friend's mom, and she's a nurse, probably was with my dad when he uh when he died." I say stuttering and gulping loudly to my own ears.

"I'm sorry for your losses. And I hate to put you on the spot, but are you a Grimm?" The captain said.

Nick looked shocked that he straight up asked. I was shocked he knew. Though I probably should've suspected something.

"You know about that?" I said backing up a bit, what did Nick do tell everyone?

"Yeah he does, I'm a Grimm too. You don't have to be afraid, I know this is probably a shock finding out about this but-" Nick was saying but I cut him off.

"Listen, I know you're a Grimm. I may not have known what a Grimm was before, but I know now and listen to this town is weird sure, but Beacon Hills had its own brand of crazy so not really shocking, more interesting, the shock wore off ages ago. Though finding out you were also a Grimm was a shock. I was gonna clear this up in a few days but obviously you found me first." I say flatly.

Honestly, I'm playing up my nonchalance but I mean I should have the upper hand since I feel like their gonna try to make me trust them unconditionally by saying something along the lines of 'We are the same kind and you can trust us blah blah blah blah'

Nick just stopped mid-question. While the captain was confused.

"Your family explained it to you then?" Nick asked.

"Sorta," I said not really giving much.

Nick just gave me a weird look while the captain seemed almost shocked also like he had a question on the tip of his tongue. After saying that it was sorta awkward, they probably came here to rescue me or something heroic like that. They also probably didn't expect me to know stuff, thank god for Daniel and my newly acquired wealth of books.

"You're heading home?" The captain asks, seeming to ask it instead of what he wanted to say.

"Well, I do have a funeral to plan and stuff to deal with back home. So yeah back to Beacon Hills for me." Which is not really what I want, I mean I can just imagine all the questions.

But sadly funerals to plan and secrets to uncover awaits me.

I gently pat Daniel on the back.

"I'll be back shortly, I don't know when but I'll give you an update."

I turn to Nick and the captain,

"Maybe I'll come back to the police force, probably after I finish school if you'll take me. But I will come back to Portland. Just there's stuff I have to deal with at home as you know. If you have any questions you have my cell number."

The captain said they would take me back, if not for owing something to my dad or something, honestly, they didn't stay long. Almost awkwardly, Nick and the captain left. They left like people who didn't want to leave but had no choice otherwise. I guess they ran out of things to say.

Once they were gone I turned to Daniel and I put my hands in a pleasing gesture,

"I know I asked you for so many favors already and I almost got you killed by the Grimm Nick, But you have a car and I do not. I was wondering if you would drop me off at the airport tomorrow. And if you could also not contact those people who want to get you arrested till I come back so we can deal with them. And the worst-case scenario you have to do what they say but at least now Nick knows you're a good guy hopefully I got that across." I say giving him a double thumbs up.

"What are you gonna do with the trunks in my room? And don't worry about it, I'm not dead at the hands of two Grimm's, I am counting myself quite lucky and I can drive you to the airport no problem. The other thing about not getting involved with those guys maybe a bit harder but I'll see what I can do." Daniel says easily fixing most of my worries for the time being.

"Well they are books and this is a book store/your personal library. We can hide them in here until I come back. I'm gonna buy a place when I come back and I can shove all that crap there. But for now, we can leave it here, my mother said there was no wesen where I'm going so I should be safe. Also, I can't carry any of that weaponry on the plane in the first place. And I can grab some stuff I stashed away at home for extra protection.

"Okay, well for now eat this, even though it's probably cold by now, I had picked up Chinese food. Let's eat then I'll help you pack and organize stuff to be hidden in my place for now."

"Okay!" I said already having grabbed some of the food out of his hands.

I was hungrier than I thought and I had big things ahead of me tomorrow. 

/

<><><>

Notes: 

I want Stiles to go back to Beacon Hills so that he can really leave this time. Because I feel like when his dad kicked him out and off to Portland it was abrupt and I want him to leave on good terms with everyone. And also I know a lot of people like crossovers with not just one fandom so I'll add a little bit of the Beacon Hills gang into the story and have a little bit of dialogue from them and then Stiles will leave. And I feel like he'd be more mature you know. I feel like he has unfinished business in Beacon Hills and if he doesn't finish it the story won't progress in my mind.

Also if doing that goes over 25 chapters I'm going to make a sequel book continuing after Beacon Hills. If not Then I'm probably just gonna keep it as is. But I don't really like my stories having many more than 20 chapters 25 chapters per book. We will see with this one. If you have an opinion let me know I'll Incorporate it if I think it's good.