Human With A Little Something Extra

*picture is just for giggles* *Also poor baby Peter*

Notes:

Hello back again so soon. I felt like I waited a really long time to update the last chapter so I decided to write this chapter and then just post it. Even though I normally do but I finished this really quickly and I wrote a lot. I have like a document sheet that I keep all my writing on and normal chapters are like three pages this chapter is like seven of those pages at 12 font so yeah I wrote a lot.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. We have some dialogue and another letter from Stiles' mother and some new characters joining in.

<><><>

/

Stiles POV:

After a few hours of searching through the unit, I found tons of cool yet increasingly dangerous items. I had pocketed some of the weapons into my car. After walking outside with them I realized I had to drive my car to the front of my storage unit because someone would think I'm a murderer carrying a battle-ax to my car.

So I loaded in a few weapons and I hid them around my car so that they were there but you wouldn't see them on the first few tries of looking at it. I did find a really cool gun though which was out of place with all the medieval weapons. It was old but not like the fifty or more year old weapons in there, it was more like ten years old.

It must have been new when it was bought and placed in the storage unit maybe around the time the storage unit came to be. But I took that and put it under my driver seat just in case. Considering I'm going to be bringing this car to Portland I might as well take something that's more dangerous than a knife and also better range a knife. But I also better hide it well in case of border patrol, and considering how unlucky, I am it's a real possibility.

In about an hour of moving stuff and hiding crap in my car, I tripped while moving a weapon, luckily sheathed, but as I looked up from the floor I saw an envelope taped to the underside of the wooden table. After standing back up I put my hand under there and I removed it and it was an envelope, with cash in it.

Considering this may be the money that my mother left me it is a lot of cash holy crap. Nothing like a million dollars or anything, I mean where would she even get it. But there was definitely a couple of ten-thousands of dollars and that is more than I had before so, thank you, mom. There was also another note in there presumably from my mother.

Dear Stiles,

Hi, baby, it's your mom. Considering that you entered into this shipping container and that you are seeing this money must mean that you are a Grimm. I had hoped I would have been alive to explain it to you. But you have your father. And even if you don't for some reason just know that we want you to be prepared and if you choose not to enter into this life do not worry because we understand anything you do and support you.

Becoming a Grimm and having to hunt is not something fun. It's just what we must do to curb the wesen population and make sure the bad ones don't take advantage of the weak people. I never wanted this life for you but I found it was inevitable considering who I married not that I regret marrying your father just that I regret bringing my child into it. You could choose to stay in Beacon Hills for the rest of your life and the most unnatural thing you'll probably experience is the weird supernatural creatures that inhabit this place. I don't know how it came to be cursed or if any other Grimms before me and your father found it. But we tried to document it as best as we could with what little information we had. If you plan to stay maybe you could finish that research but if you plan to hunt and become a Grimm just be careful and know that I love you either way.