A Grimm's Paradise

Notes:

I'm back again. I woke up this morning at 5 in the morning and I thought of the beginning of this chapter. And I wanted to go to sleep but then I thought to myself I would forget it if I didn't write it down so I wrote it down and then after that, I finished the chapter. So here it is my morning brainchild.

Well, I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think.

<><><>

/

Stiles POV:

As I was sitting in Derek's loft, the thing I didn't want to happen happened, and I was feeling like I was a little cursed myself. I noticed when both of the two wolves in the room looked like they heard something. I looked to Derek.

"Is it Scott?" I asked with a miserable look on my face.

Derek nodded,

"Yeah, him, Lydia, Isaac, and Allison."

Oh, fucking great, I decided to come over the day they want to have a little pack party. I gave Peter and Derek the most depressed, frustrated look that I could muster. And I mumbled a tiny little fuck. I looked to Peter at this point because I knew Derek was not going to help me as I started to hear them come up the stairs, which meant they were closer than I wanted them to be.

I mouthed to Peter without actually saying it,

"HELP ME."

Peter, for his part, just gave a deep chuckle, and Derek looked like I was an idiot which is how he always looks, so it didn't even change his face.

Peter just said,

"What's this? A little trouble in paradise."

At this point, I do actually glare at Peter because has this ever been paradise friendship-wise or supernaturally-inclined-wise. But I still wanted him to help me even though he was an ass. But it was too late the fucking door is open and in piled, Scott, Lydia, Allison, and Isaac. All of the people that I did not want to see. Nothing against them or anything I just didn't wanna run into them until the funeral, and now here they are for fuck's sake. I let out a deep and annoyed sigh, but I've just accepted my fate that I'm just going to be questioned until I either punch Scott in the face or I just leave in a fit of anger. I'm happy to see my friends I just don't want to deal with all of this right now. I still have too much going on in my head with the letter, and my mom gave me and figuring out how to sell my house and the ever extensional crisis of becoming a Grimm and having all this shit pass on to me. It's a lot to take in in one day, and it'll be a lot to take in with all this crap that's going to happen. I mean, it's bound to happen.

"Stiles, you're here!" Scott says, looking happy considering where we last left off, this was weird.

Lydia also was surprised to see me. And Allison gave me a small smile; we weren't the best of friends, but you know we hung out. And Isaac just didn't even bother, which was the best reaction.

"Unfortunately, I am. And I'm leaving now." I said, getting up to try to avoid the destruction that will ultimately follow should I stay any longer and listen to anything that comes out of anyone's mouth.

"What? Hey, no, Stiles, wait. Stay we could all hang out." He said, trying to block me from leaving.

"Listen, buddy ol pal, I'm a little busy, so let's hang out another time," I say, pushing him to the side.

I try to walk past him. But that doesn't work because he just grabs my arm very tightly and says,

"What do you have to do that's so busy? School didn't even start yet. And my mom said you already took care of all the funeral stuff, so why don't you just stay here and hang out with us?" He said, giving me his puppy eyes and holding onto my arm even tighter.