Grimm's, Come And Get Your Grimm's Here

Notes:

So had a little panic attack this morning and I am heavily sleep deprived but hey no school today, yay. (Sarcasm implied)

My doggie isn't in the best of health and I'm panicking a lot, she's my best friend and I can't cope with losing her.

ANYWHO, depressing stuff aside, enjoy: 

<><><>

/

Monroe's POV:

I was restocking items in the shop with Rosalee and suddenly the door slams open. Do they have to slam it so hard, it's a spice and tea shop. But Bud runs in, all the way that he's hiding behind Rosalee behind the counter. I listen and watch the entrance to see who's chasing him, but no one there.

"Bud? What's wrong?" I ask.

Bud for his part just stutters,

"We-we got to call Nick there's a problem, Nick needs to come here now, it's an emergency." He says flailing around.

Rosalee touches my arm,

"I'll go make some tea, come on Bud, Monroe will call Nick to come on."

She says gently pulling Bud into the back of the shop. She winks as she passes by and once they leave my view I get my phone to call Nick, I hope it's not a big problem.

"Yo Monroe, what's up?" Nick answers.

"Oh can you make it to the spice shop, Bud came in a few minutes ago running like he was being chased, and he said he needed to talk to you it was an emergency, but I don't know what it's about."

"Yeah give me ten minutes, Hank is coming too."

Nick POV:

After the call, Hank and I quickly headed to the spice shop. I have no clue what the emergency could be. Hopefully nothing too crazy, things were just settling down. I parked the car in front of the entrance to the shop and Hank and I rushed in.

Once we got in we noticed that the front of the shop was empty so we just walked into the back of the shop assuming that's where everyone was. And we were right as Bud was trying to drink a cup of tea. Monroe was pacing back-and-forth in the corner. And Rosalee was sitting in a chair just watching the chaos unfold. The moment we walked into the room Bud slammed his cup down onto the table and jumped up.

He rushed up to my side and grabbed my arm,

"Nick you're not gonna believe what I saw. I almost can't believe it myself. I mean who would've thought I would run into another Grimm. Like why would there be another Grimm in Portland? And he was so young. And it wasn't Trouble. I've never met another Grimm. I've met 3 Grimm's and I'm living to tell you about it." Bud said while panicking.

But there's another Grimm in Portland. What?! "Wait-wait-wait Bud just take it from the top. Explain to me exactly what happened."

Bud seemed to take a breath,

"Right-right of course. Okay, so I was just walking down the street going to get a cuppa coffee at a store. And I knock into this kid not paying attention, I mean I wasn't really thinking about where I was going and all of a sudden we just banged into each other and we both fall on the floor. The kid was nice, he apologizes saying he was lost in his head or something. And of course I also want to apologize because I was also lost in thought and you know I start talking and apologizing and then I got a little panicked because I knocked into someone and then I was hoping they'd forgive me for knocking into them because I knocked him on the floor. And I may have accidentally woged, as I sometimes do. And I looked directly at the kid's face and he was a Grimm. And of course when I said that he didn't look shocked so he must've already known he was a Grimm even though he's so young. But I, of course, freaked out and ran all the way over here." Bud said in one breath.

He's obviously still shaken by the whole thing. Honestly, I can't believe that there's another group. I mean it's great that there is another group out there since we are so few. But a kid, what shit luck.

"So there's another Grimm in Portland. That can't be a coincidence. Hopefully, he's not working for Black Claw. Didn't H.W. say that Black Claw was trying to recruit Grimm's? How easy would it be to recruit a kid, even if he is a Grimm I'm not sure he can go up against a fully adult wesen, let alone more than one." Monroe says giving a good point.

We still didn't know enough about Black Claw to rule out that they were involved. But it also could be the case that we just found another Grimm. Which even though he's a kid he could have a key. I need to find the kid Grimm and talk to him. I wonder who he could be?

"Bud could you describe what he looks like. Actually, why don't you come down to the station tomorrow and pretend you're doing a police sketch for something and we'll see if we can get an actual picture drawn up."

Bud lets nods,

"Yeah, I could do that Nick. Anything you need I'm here to help."

"I know Bud, thanks. I'm really glad you ran into him and told us. We have to get to him before anyone else."

Bud, promises he'll be at the precinct tomorrow and leaves a little shaken up but at least somewhat happy that he told us. Once it was just Monroe, Rosalee, Hank, and I, we sat down to discuss what to do once we found said, Grimm.

"I am telling you guys Portland attracts too much craziness. Another Grimm what are the chances of running into another one. Aren't you guys like super rare or something?" Hank says sitting down accepting a cup of tea from Rosalee.

I place my hands on my hips and just sigh,

"I don't know. Even though I'm not a kid, I'm just as new to this as anyone else. I didn't exactly have an introduction. I don't know how many Grimm's there are. I'm assuming there's a few more out there other than just me and Trouble and my own family. But I have yet to run into any."

Rosalie sets her cup down and looks at me.

"What exactly are we going to do once we find this other Grimm? We can't just kidnap him if he works for Black Claw, or even if he doesn't. And if he is working with Black Claw and not on a good side what are we supposed to do with him? You're not just gonna kill a kid. Also if he is a kid. you're not gonna force him to become a Grimm. Even though it's inevitable if he could see wesen but we should go easy on him he is a child if Bud is right in describing him." Rosalee says giving me a pointed stare.

Monroe just nods his head and seems to agree. I agree as well, I don't think I should force this kid into doing anything but if he is a Grimm then maybe he wants to join the fight.

Not that I think he should be doing what Trouble is doing - Not that I want Trouble to do what she's doing - if he is just a kid but the world could always use another Grimm.

/

<><><>

Notes:

Like?