The First Day

Calum's POV

"I got the job! I got the job! I got the job!" I sang running down the hall way. In case you didn't already realise, I'm pretty excited about this job I just got. I'm going to be on a kids show, on Disney Channel called Austin and Ally. It's a new show and they want me to play a guy called Dez. The producers told me a little bit about him when I auditioned for the role. Dez is Austin Moons side kick, best friend and a wanna be director, which sounds a lot like me. I apart from the fact that I don't know anyone called Austin Moon.

"Calum come on." Mom yelled from the car. I'm so excited. Today's the first day, I get given a script and we get to meet the cast. This is going to be awesome. I'm bring my parents and my little sister along for the ride. We moved from Canada a while ago. My sister doesn't have much of a Canadian accent compared to my parents and myself. I'm just your average red head lanky guy. The ride to set was about a descent forty minute ride from my house to the set. I can not believe I'm actually here. The producer sent me an email telling me who else is on the show. Some dude called Ross Lynch is playing Austin Moon, Raini Rodriguez is playing Trish De la Rosa And Laura Marano is playing Ally Dawson. I decided to do a bit of research on the cast members. They all have some sort if acting experience which is amazing. I,m going to be the oldest and tallest.

"Calum, we're here." Dad said stopping the car. I couldn't hold my excitment. Hollywood, here I come. I git out of the car and I followed my parents towards the building.

"You okay Amy?" I asked my little sister.

"Y-yeah." Amy said shyly. My sister is like, quiet as a mouse. You're lucky to even get a word out of her somedays. She has bright red hair like me, and very pale skin. She is a vegetarian. I swung my arm around her shoulders and hugged her.

"Let's go make you some friends." I whispered and we walked inside.

"Oh Calum. It's great to see you again." The creator, Kevin Kopelow said to me shaking my hand.

"It's good to meet you too Mr Kopelow." I smiled.

"Please, call me Kevin." He said and walked off to talk to someone else.

"What's up, I'm Ross." The blonde boy said to me.

"I'm Calum." I said to him.

"We're going to have so much fun. We play best friends on the show. Hey, you're Canadian, do you play ice hockey?" He asked. I was about to answer him, but he looked at my sister and I watched his eyes follow her body up and down.

"Sup, I'm Ross." He said to her.

"Ross. This is Amy." I said introducing them.

"Well, Amy. I hope Calum brings you to the set more often." Ross said and winked and walked off.

"Calum, you have to go try on your first costume," Mom said walking over.

"Awesome. Well, I'll see you guys later." I said and walked off and followed Ross.

"I'm Calum." I said to the two brunette girls.

"I'm Raini." The girl said.

"I'm Laura." The other one said.

"So, you're playing Dez." The girl Raini said.

"Yep." I smiled and they called me into a dressing room.

"Try these on." The costume lady said passed me a pair of striped pants and a pair of suspenders and a shirt and some shoes. I got changed and walked out.

"Wonder. They fit. Now, see where that green screen is and stand in front of it. We're going to film the opening credits." She told me and followed her directions. After many hours of filming the opening credits, I received my script and I went back to join my family. We were given a tour around the seat nd I was given my own dressing room. Room 64.

_______________________________________________

Hey guys, please comment your thoughts.

I know Calum is a single child, but for this story's purpose, he has a sister.