Surprise Birthday

Amy's POV

I entered the Wizarding World of Harry Potter clucthing onto my boyfriends arm. I can not believe I'm here. I looked around and saw that there was the candy shop, a couple of rides, Ollivanders and a butterbeer stall.

"Oh My God. This is amazing." I squealed. I could not contain my excitment.

"I knew you'd like it." Bradley whispered in my ear and I smiled and kissed his cheek. "The whole park. It's all yours. I invited a couple of other people as well." Bradley said and pointed to the ride and I saw my broher with his best friend. Damn, he is looking fine. Ross, not Calum, just making that clear. I let go of Brad and run over to Calum and hugged him tightly.

"Happy Birthday!" Calum yelled as we hugged.

"I've missed you so much." I said as we pulled apart.

"Me too." Calum said.

"Hey Ross." I said wrapping my arms around his next. I think he was shocked at this gesture.

"H-hey." He stuttered and looked at Calum and he shrugged.

"So, who's this boyfriend of yours?" Calum said trying to gte me off Ross. Oh crap. I let go of Ross and waved Brad to come over.

"Calum, Ross. This is Brad. Brad, this is Calum and his friend Ross." I smiled introducing them. Once we were off the ride, we decided to have lunch.'

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom and call Mom, okay sweetie." Brad whispered in my ear.

"Okay." I smiled and watched Brad walk off.

"Hmm. I feel like a burger." Ross groaned. God, that was so hot.

"There's a feast over there. Let's go check that out." Calum said and we all walked over.

"Yum! Chicken and Jelly." Ross said as the two boys filled their plates up with food.

"Guys, you can have seconds." I gigged grabbing some food for myself. We all grabbed a butter beer and found some grass and sat down.

"This is amazing. I am so glad you guys are here." I said stuffing food in my mouth.

"We wouldn't miss your 18th for the world." Calum said.

"I got you something." He said in that cheery Dez voice of his.

"Hey! We went halvies, remember?" Ross said in his childish Austin voice. Caum passed me a box, inside in had a book, a necklace with a infinity symbol and two concert tickets to Taylor Swift.

"You can choose who ever you want to go with." Calum said. Ross! I wanna take Ross. No, I cant. I have a boyfriend. I'm not going to. Ugh. I smiled, thanked and hugged the boys.

"Let's go on more rides and then we'll all go out for dinner." Calum suggested and we put our plates in the bin and we walked off.

____________________________________________

5 Comments for an update!!!!