Season Two

~Time Skip~

2 Years Later

(A/N) Calum is now 19 and Ross is 17

Calum's POV

"Calum. Your friend Ross is here." Mom yelled from downstairs. I had music blasting from my room as I was trying to study the new Austin and Ally script I got.

"What's up?" Ross asked as he entered my room.

"Nothing much. Just learning lines." I said shutting the script. It was the episode 'Freaky Friends and Fan-Fiction'. It comes out soon.

"Cool. Well, I just came over to hang out." Ross said smiling and sat on my desk chair. I saw him look around my room and he admired all the family photos I had in the frames.

"Do you two boys want a snack?" Mom asked us walking in.

"Sure." I said and squatted her away. Ross and I went back to studying the script and learning our lines.

"This is so boring." Ross groaned grabbing his wallet and phone from the table. "Wanna go grab a smoothie?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said and got up and grabbed my phone and wallet and shoved them in my pocket and grabbed a jacket.

We walked down stairs and passed Mom in the kitchen.

"I was going to bring up some snacks." She told us.

"We're going to the mall." I told her.

"Okay then. Be back by five." Mom told us and we were about to leave the room but she called out to my sister. "Amy darling!"

Oh no. She's going to make me ask her to come with us.

"Calum, why don't you ask Amy if she wants to come." Mom said smiling at me. I looked at Ross who was starring at my sister again.

"Fine. Amy. Would you like to come with us?" I rolled my eyes.

"Say no. Please say no" I heard Ross mutter under his breath.

"I'll buy you a smoothie." I said and Amy nodded her headend grabbed her phone and followed us.

Ross' POV

Calum, dude. You sister doesn't talk to me. She's weird. I think she has a crush on me. She always comes to the set and watches me. Amy walked behind us like she always does.

"Okay. Smoothie time." I said and we headed towards the juice bar.

"Amy. Can you go save us a table?" Calum asked his sister and she walked off. We headed towards the juice bar.

"One mango and passionfruit smoothie and one strawberry smoothie." Calum said his order and then I ordered and we paid.

"Dude, stop being so rude to my sister." Calum said.

"Well, I'm sorry. She doesn't talk to me." I told him using hand gestures.

"You don't even try to talk to her. She might warm up around you." Calum told me.

"Oh please. It's fine. I don't even like your sister." I told him. Okay, Amy is pretty, she seems nice, I'm sure she's smart because she's alway studying and reading whenever she's at the set with us but she doesn't talk. I mean, I've heard her talk before but I think she's afraid of me. If she's not going to make an effort to communicate with me, then forget it.

"What do you mean you don't even like her? You have a photo of her in your dressing room." Calum said to me.

"It's a photo of the three of us." I said defending myself as we grabbed the smoothies.

"You know, you guys have a lot of similar interests." Calum told me.

"I've known the girl for two whole years. She's, I'm sorry to say this, but strange." I told Calum.

"Dude, we're friends. At least just ask her how she is. She's scared." Calum said. Ha I knew she was scared of me. "She's never had friends before. Laura and Raini are nice to her, why can't you be nice to her?" Calum asked as we sat down on the table where Amy was. I sipped on my smoothie and I felt Calum kick me lightly under the table and he coughed.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." Calum announced and left leaving me and Amy by ourselves.

"So, Amy. How are you?" I said looked at her. She has the most amassing eyes ever. They're like an aqua.

"I-I'm good. H-h-how are y-you?" She asked me.

"Fine, I suppose." I grunted. Is Calum happy now, I talked to her.

"H-how old are you?" Amy asked me.

"Seventeen. What about you?" I asked her.

"I'm sixteen. But I'm seventeen soon." She looked up at me and smiled.

"Cool. Don't care." I said to her rudely as Calum came back. Amy's smile faded and she got up and threw her smoothie in the bin.

Amy whispered something to her brother.

"Alright, well, I'll see you at Raini's later then." Calum smiled hugging her and waved good bye.

"So, did you guys talk?" Calum asked.

"Meh." I said and we walked back to his house.