Raini's Gathering

Amy's POV

I just spoke to him. Oh my god. Calum has always told me that his nice. To be honest, he isn't that nice. I heard what he was saying to Calum when they went to get smoothies. I mean, just because, oh my god. I any stop thinking about him. Have you seen his hair? His muscles? His smile. I love going to the Austin and Ally set just to hear him sing. He makes me all nervous. More nervous than I already am. I walked away from the boys, after saying goodbye, and I went to the nearest shop to buy more make up. I've been trying to get a job at the Austin and Ally set as the make up artist, then, I can hang out with everyone, gain more confidence and see Ross every day. I grabbed a bunch of naked make up, which is my favourite and bought them. I headed back home.

"Hey darling. You're home. Calum's driving you and Ross to Raini's. Calum is in the shower. Ross is in Calum's room." Mom told me and kissed my head. I sighed and walked to my room. I opened my door and walked in setting the make up on my bed and finding a pair of ripped jeans and a printed tee to wear with my converse and leather jacket. I brushed my hair, did my make up, because you know, gotta look pretty for Ross, and grabbed my phone. I knocked on Calum's door and waited for it to open.

"Oh. It's you." Ross said and let me inside. Who else did he think it would be? Like seriously?

"Alright. Amy. You ready?" Calum asked me drying his wet hair with a towel and grabbing his keys and we followed him to the car.

"Sit in the back loser." Ross said and pushed my away from the car. I nodded and got in. Calum and Ross chatted about some game. I tuned out and hummed along to a song that's been stuck in my head for weeks now. Calum stopped the car at Raini's. I got out and fixed my leather jacket.

"Hey guys." Laura said getting out of her car.

"Oh my god. How cute. Ross and Amy are matching." Laura squealed and I looked over to Ross who was wearing black skinny jeans, converse, a leather jacket, and a printed tee like me.

"Dibs not changing." Ross said placing his pointer finger on his nose. I rolled my eyes. I was going to say something, but more and more of Raini's friends arrived. Some were her brothers friends.

I walked in and brushed my hair with my fingers and pinned my hair back with a bobby pin. 

"Yay! Amy's here!" Laura said grabbing my arm and dragging it into Raini's room. She shut the door and looked at me excitedly. "So, you had some time alone with Ross. Calum told me. What'd you talk about?" She asked me. I sat on Raini's bed and sighed. 

"W-we barely spoke." I feel so comfortable around Laura and Raini. 

"Oh sweetie. He'll open up to you one day." Laura said huggig me.

"H-he only n-notices you because he l-likes you guys. I-It must have to do with how you look." I said glumly.

"I have an idea." Laura smiled. "You're going to stay here over night. One so you can do our make up and get that job as our make up artist, and two, Raini and I are going to gige you a make over, and three, to get Ross' attention." Laura giggled and squealed clapping her hands. Oh god. What hae I walked myself into?

_______________________________________________________

4 Votes and 4 Comments for an update

Sorry the Chapters are short.