The All Clear

Amy's POV

I sat down in the passenger seat of Ross' car. I do not want to talk about the condom incident. I sighed and went to turn the radio on but Ross flicked my hand away.

"So, you and Brad." Ross said a little sheepishly.

"Yeah. Me and Bradley." I said looking out the window not really wanting to talk to Ross about my relationship status. I turned around and watched Ross watch the road and surprisingly he was not doing burn outs or anything like that like he used to at the Austin and Ally sets. I smiled and watched how the breeze coming from window brushed his hair perfectly. He really was adorable.

"So..." Ross trailed off stopping the car at the traffic lights.

"Fine." I groaned. "Brad and I did have sex." I said to him.

"I'm not an idiot. That's how the condom got stuck in you-"

"Please, do not tell Calum.He will freak out and bombard me with questions and make me feel small like he always does." I said to Ross and looked down at my lap.

"Look, we're friends. I won't tell him." Ross said and turned the radio on. The Beatles were playing.

"So, how is your band?" I asked him.

"Really good. We're doing a tour and we are going to come with England. So I'll be able to visit you, and our album is coming out in Europe. And I've written some songs. Riker, Ellington and myself wrote this song called 'Heart Made Up On You.' It's really cool. Wanna here it?" Ross asked and I nodded and he reached for his pocket.

"I'll get it." I said reaching for his phone in the chest pocket. Damn. I haven't touched his chest in ages. I miss it. I plugged the phone in and started to listen to the lyrics. It was really catchy. Ilike it. Hang on. Only Riker and Ellington write the songs. I paused the song and looked at Ross.

"So, who's the girl?" I asked him shyly.

"Oh you know. N-not all of our songs are about girls. It's actually about food. Like Rock That Rock. And sometimes when you're on a diet. You want some ce cream, but because you're on the diet you can't have it." Ross told me pulling up infront of the hotel he was staying at.

"Alright then." I giggled. He was totally lying. It was obvious.

"Maybe you should stay here for the night." Ross suggested.

"But Brad is going away tomorrow morning and I want to say good bye." I blushed.

"Amy. You've already said good bye to him." Ross chuckled and we walked to the hotel room. I tried to wrap the shirt around my body, trying to cover my under as Ross walked behind me.  I was really scared he was going to grab my arse.

Ross shook his head. "I'm going going to grab your arse. Don't worry. You're in a relationship and I don't wanna disrespect you." Ross whispered in my ear. I gasped and covered my mouth and Ross laughed while nodded. "Yeah, you were talking around loud. Don't worry. It was cute." Ross said and opened the door.

"Amy. Thank god you're here. Why are you with Ross?" Calum asked.

"I wanted to spend some time with you guys so Ross picked me up." I lied and smiled at Ross and he smiled back winking.

__________________________________________
Please comment your thoughts :)