Dinner

Amy's POV

"Brad. Should I wear the gold earrings, or the silver earrings?" I asked Brad who was watching tv.

"Can't you choose yourself?" He asked me.

"No. That's why I need a second opinion." I told him. He turned around and looked at me.

"Gold." He said and I noddedand went back to the bathroom. I slipped on my long dark blue dress. I have to wear heels with it so the dress does not touch the ground. I curled my hair into beachy waves and stepped back out again.I want to look good for Ross, but also Brad. I picked up my purse and put my phone in it.

"I'm ready." I said smiling, and Brad looked up at me.

"Finally." he groaned and we left. We all headed out to a nice fancy resturant. Ross was there in a suit. Damn. He looked amazing. No wait. More than amazing. I mean, by brother was wearing on too, but everything looks great on Ross.

"It's good to see you again." Calum said hugging me. He is the best brotehr ever. We all got a table. There were maybe fifty of us. Although it was my birthday party, I knew only a couple of people. Most of them were Brad's friends. This will be fun. We all got some fancy bonquet. To be honest, I was not that hungry. But damn, Ross was so cute. He was stressing out about the three different forks they had on the table, and he was trying to impress everyone. Awww! Adorable, right?

We had some cake, you know, just chocolate. Brad grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my feet.

"Let's dance." He said and smiled and danced for a while, probbaly hours. The resturant started to close and we were told to leave.

"My feet are aching so badly." I told Brad and he smirked.

"You know what. We've been together for four months and I'm going away soon for a promotion tour. Why don't we, we you know, have sex. It will be fun. We can take it slow. I promise." Brad said and I nodded. We headed back home and Brad locked the door. He was pushing me up the wall, kissing down my neck. Didn't he say that we would take things slow. Before I knew it I was on the bed in my underwear and Brad was on top of me naked.

"Ready?" he smirked and I nodded shakily.

*30 seconds later*

"Whoa!" Brad breathed.

"Yep. Whoa." I agreed cuddling up to him and Brad brought the cover over us and he shut his eyes.

"Brad." I asked.

"Yes Amy?" He said getting tired.

"You put a condom on, right?" I asked him.

"Of course I did. It just came off. See." He said lifting up the covers. There was nothing.

"Did you take it off yourself?" I asked him awkardly.

"No. It came off by it's self." Brad said. "I'm tired. Good night sweetie." Brad added kissing my head and shutting his eyes again.

I sat up and my eyes widen. Oh my god! I quickly found my underwear and put it on and then found Brad's jacket and put it on. I grabbed my phone and called Calum's number.

Ross' POV
Dinner was so embarassing. I thought I was doing everything right. I was trying to show Amy that I can be posh and be polite. She went off to dance with Brad soon after. Calum and I went back to the hotel and chatted for a while.

"I'm going to get a kebab from down the road. Do you want anything?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Nah. I'm going to have a shower." I told him and Calum nodded, grabbed his wallet, some cash and headed out. I wrapped the white towel aroundmy waist and found the little bottles of shampoo and twisted the lid off. I was about to hop in but my phone rang. Actually no, thats Calums. I walked out and Calum wasn't there. I shrugged and saw the caller I.D. I sighed and saw Amy's name. It must be important.

"Hey Amy." I said answering.

"Ross? Isn't this Calums phone?" She questioned me.

"Yes. But he went to grab a kebab." I said and heard her stressing out.

"Well, can you come pick me up. I need to go to the hospital." Amy said embarassed. This is my chance!

"I'll take you." I offered. "Can I ask what happened?" I said putting on a fresh pair of jocks on and some jeans and a shirt.

"Brad and I had sex, and the condom got stuck inside of me." She told me. Oh My God!

_________________________________________________
Whoop I updated!