Make Over

Amys POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked them.

"Of course. Ross will totally notice you after this." Raining said as Laura mixed up the black hair dye. I want Ross to like me for who I am. My personality hopefully won't change, but my looks on the other hand will. I sat down on the chair in the bathroom. Laura was playing around with my hair. She had cut a bit off and was now dying it black. Like, jet black hair. Raini was organizing the make up and she had even picked out and outfit for me to wear. They told me that I can just to their masks up at the set tomorrow, it'll be easier ans the directors and producers would prefer it more. I shut my eyes. I'm so nervous, but beyond excited.

*~*

The Next Day

*~*

I rolled over out of bed and opened up my eyes. Jesus Christ. This was the first time I have seen my black hair.

"Well, do you like it?" Raini asked me. I ran to the mirror ans combed my hair with my fingers.

"How long will this stay in for?" I asked her.

"You don't like it do you?" She asked me.

"I love it. It's a huge shock." I smiled hugging her.

"Alright. Hair. Check." She clapped. I felt a pain go through my ear. I pulled my hair back.

"Earring?" I shouted.

"You were asleep. Anyways, my Mom did them." Raini said calming me down.

"O-okay." I smiled standing up. "D-do you think Ross will like it?" I asked Raini.

"Uhm." She said pausing.

"Raini!"

"Of course he'll like it. Anyways, last night Ross came in here looking for you." Raini said with a wink.

"Really?" I smiled and blushed as I jumped a little.

"Whoa, slow down tiger." She said stopping me. Laura walked seconds later with a new leather jacket, that looked familiar and a new outfit. A pair of leather tights, a pair of heels and a tight, almight see through top. I couldn't believe they were actually doing this for me. I went to the bathroom and got changed. I looked into the mirror and sighed. I really hope this works.

"Amy. Come on. We've gotta go." Laura shouted and I walked out and followed her and Raini to the car and we all drive off to the Austin and Ally set.

Once we stopped I opened the door and got out and the wind blew my hair. Jesus it's cold.

"Now, remember the confidence steps we taught you." Raini smiled walking off.

"Girls. Wait!" Ross yelled chasing them in our direction. "Hey, Laura. Hey Raini." Ross smiled and then looked at me.

"Why are you fucking wearing my jacket?"

______________________________________________________

Uh oh!

Comment your thoughts please.

5 comments for an update