England

Ross' POV

I walked to work the next day and sat in my dressing room. I slomped onto the couch and put my feet up and relaxed. I got here early because I wanted some time alone and to think about Amy. I've always been so rude to her. It's just, I wanna date her, but I can't. She's Calum's sister. Right now I feel like how Harry feels towards Ginny, Ron's sister. Amy got me onto Harry Potter. I loved when she came onto set. She adored every step of the acting process, script reading, to soundcheck, to making props, to make up and costume which were cleary her favourite and then the finishing touches and performing in front of a live audience. Calum walked in and sat next to me.

"So..." I said and trailed off. "Is your sister okay?" I asked trying to not sound worried. I'm generally worried for her.

"I think she's cool. She sent me a photo of the arrivals and departures at the airport. She's just going through a fase. She'll be back next week." Calum said chuckling. "When I was 16 and she was 13, we tried to go camping in the woods.It was actually our backyard and we didn't speak to our parents at all because we wanted to be alone. It only lasted about a week because they stopped bring out some food for us. We promised each other then that we wouldn't ever leave each other alone for more than a week" Calum told me and I nodded. Amy's about five months younger than me. It would have been cute to see her grow up.

Amy's POV

I grabbed my folder from my new apatrment. I need to get a job soon. I put some flats on, a nice dress and my jacket and caught the bus. England is so busy. I looked out the window and watched the birds fly past, not having a care in the world. I wish I was a bird. I got off the bus and walked into the building. I walked upto the reception.

"Hi. I-I'm here for the make up artist interview." I smiled.

"Follow me." The receptionist said and I followed her down a masisve hall where there were rows of offices and people who were lined up. "Wait here, and your name will be called." The lady said and I nodded. I flicked through my folder, triple checking I had everything, and I did. I had photos of Calum with face paint on which I did and I even had some of Ross. I smiled thinking about him.

"Amy Worthy."

I stood up and followed the lady to her office and we sat down.

"Tell me why you want this job." She said looking at me fiecely.

"I uh, I um." I started. Shit.

"You're wasting my time, Get out." She said and I nodded with out causing and arguement. I wiped my eyes, full of tears. I'm not going to get anywhere with this make up career. It started to rain so I headed to the nearest cafe with my folder under my jacket so it didnt get soaked for get ruined. I sat down at a table and sighed.

"Hi. What can I get you." The waiter said.

"Give me a couple of minutes." I said and he walked off. The cafe soon became pretty packed but it soon died off as the rain stopped. There was a small band playing in the corner. They were great. I liked their style of music. I got up and walked over to them.

"H-hi." I smiled and the lead singer stopped singer. "D-do you guys hvae a mix tape or an album I can purchase, I really like that song you were singing." I smiled politely.

"Uhh." The lead singer said blushing. He was kinda cute.

"Geez Brad. No sorry we don't" The guitarist said.

"I can make you one." the leader singer said and I nodded.

"The would be amazing. Shall I come pick it up, like next week?" I asked.

"Or tomorrow. You have nice eyes." he said and I blushed.

"I'm Amy." I said shaking his hand.

"Brad." he said with his dreamy eyes.

"'I'm Connor." the guitarist said which was the one who just spoke before.

"Tristian."

"I'm James."

"It was nice to meet you all. I should get going." I said, "It was nice to meet you all." I smiled and walking out completely forgetting my folder.

___________________________________________________________________

How many of you guys like The Vamps?

Hi hehe. It's me Devyn haha I read this early Aussie_Lynch because I'm hilarious. I promise I didn't mess up anything I just read it. I'm going now Byee. Say hi to me in the comments Ry'sGrl_4ever I'll say hi back