Sweet dreams (lemon)

Your pov

He suddenly took me in his arms, holding me close to him and rushed to the bedroom.

Y/n: "Help me undo my dress~"

He slowly unzipped my dress kissing my neck and running my hands along the sides of my body. Then he carefully pulled the dress down, letting it fall to the floor.

Chrollo: "Excellent choice for underwear as well~"

At that moment I was wearing a black lace lingerie dorned with laces.
After admiring my almost uncovered body for a moment, he took off his shirt almost tearing it for the speed in which he unbuttoned it, then moving on to shoes and pants, taking them off carefully.

He sat on the bed taking me with him, then undid my bra and pulled off my panties slowly, kissing my thighs.
He played with my boobs for a while, sucking the nipples switching from one to the other, then lay down ordering me to take off his boxers. After sensually pulling them off, I took his member in my hand, but I was interrupted.

Chrollo: "Turn around with your ass facing my face"

I rolled over onto all fours, and he dragged me grabbing both my thighs, practically bringing my ass to his mouth.

Chrollo: "Keep going. If you dare to stop I'll punish you"
Y/n: "All right Master~"

I took his member again and I moved my tongue over it a couple of times before plug it into my mouth.
The moment I put it in my mouth, Chrollo assaulted my clit with his tongue, making pretty quick movements.
For the need to moan I stopped sucking him for a moment, in fact he slapped me very hard on the ass, and then plunged his fingers into it to move better.

As soon as I took his member back in my mouth by making my tongue dance and bobbing my head, Chrollo slipped his tongue into my slit moving it at a very fast pace. The more I pushed my head against his member, the more abrupt were his movements inside me.
Not being used to it, I pulled away a few times to moan, and every time I did he slapped me, however he did it even though I didn't stop, making my back turn completely red.

I felt a knot in my stomach, and reaching orgasm I stopped.
I came on his tongue, and after swallowing my liquids, he spanked me harder than the other times, scolding me.

Chrollo: "Too bad, kitten. Do you think you're done? Continue".

I started moving my head again taking his member in my mouth all the way down, meanwhile he was still licking what was left, but being very sensitive, I came once again before he did.

Chrollo: "You're very sensitive, huh? Cum for me again babe~"

However, before he made me orgasm for the third time, I felt his member pumping in my mouth. I increased the speed of my head and tongue movements, causing him to cum in my mouth.

Chrollo: "Say uuh~"

I opened my mouth still full of his cum by sticking out my tongue. As I did so, some of his liquid was dripping onto my breasts.

Chrollo: "Good girl, now you can swallow~"

Chrollo: "Get on all fours, ass up"
Y/n: "Yes master~"

As soon as I positioned myself as he ordered, Chrollo slipped two fingers inside me, moving them rather quickly.
After a few pretty loud moans, I was about to orgasm again, so he took them off suddenly.

Chrollo: "That's not good at all, you're too sensitive babe, that was just to get you used to~"

He sensually licked the fingers he slipped into my slit, then he stuck all his fingers into my hips and slowly entered me.
I let out a loud, almost desperate moan as I grabbed the covers.
It hurt more than the last time.
He waited a while for me to get used to the length again by bending over me and kissing my neck, but out of impatience he started moving right away, though not fast.

After a few detached but deep thrusts, he began to pick up the pace, so much so that the thrusts didn't even stand out. He let out a loud moan from the pleasure of entering me.
I was totally a moaning mess, I even dropped some tears from the pain, which quickly became a high pleasure.

Chrollo: "Fuck it baby, you're so tight, keep screaming for your master, let everyone hear the Arena Mistress's poor moans as she gets fucked hard by her boyfriend~"

he grabbed my hair and made me pull my head back. In this way his thrusts became even stronger and the pace even faster.

Chrollo: "Let's let everyone know who this amazing ass belongs to.
But don't cry baby, now everyone also knows that I belong to you too~"

Y/n: "M-Mhasteh~"
Chrollo: "Yes kitten, keep saying it, keep screaming for me, beg me to make you cum again!"
Y/n: "P-please Master, make me cum!
Please!~"

As soon as I reached orgasm once again by cumming on his member, I felt him swell up in my tight slit, then after a few more wet and quick thrusts he suddenly slipped away releasing his cum on my ass.

Chrollo's pov

Chrollo: "Oh babe, your ass looks so good like this~"
Y/n: "But it hurts a bit~"
Chrollo: "Was I too violent?"
Y/n: "if I say yes will you stop being?"
Chrollo: "Only if you ask me, even I like it rough I don't want to hurt you so much"
Y/n: "Keep it up, the first few times it hurts but I'll get used to it, and then I like it when you give your all by being violent~"
Chrollo: "As if I gave my all~"
Y/n: "You always surprise me, sooner or later I'll die while we do it~"
Chrollo: "Nah, I'm not that rude, after all I love you, I'm not just fucking you"
Y/n: "I love you too~"
Chrollo: "Now we should sleep, I guess you're tired. Tomorrow we have nothing to do, right?"
Y/n: "We won't be busy until Hisoka returns~"
Chrollo: "Finally we can have some time you and me alone~"
Y/n: "Yes, but now I'm very tired as you said"
Chrollo: "Don't run away babe~"
Y/n: "What do you mean?"
Chrollo: "I have a sudden need for cuddles"
Y/n: "Oh my God you are so adorable now! We can cuddle for as long as you want!"
Chrollo: "I'm not adorable"
Y/n: "It's a feature of you that you didn't know, you can be very sweet with the people you love~"
Chrollo: "That means I really love you then~"
Y/n: "Yes, that's right!"

I tightened her tightly and covering her with the blanket. I then cuddled her by stroking her hair. I'm not that good at cuddling, but when I'm with y/n my heart softens and I almost become another person. Could this be an important trait of me that I have never known because I have never found the right person so far?
If so then I understand what love is.
Before, I was wrong looking for a girl who loved me. I was doing it just to try to understand myself but without really caring about the girl I should have loved, but y/n turned everything upside down.

I really fell in love with her, I'm acting like the protagonist of one of those books without even doing it on purpose, it comes naturally to me.
I hadn't even planned to meet the woman of my life, then I found the most gorgeous and magnificent girl I've ever met.

Chrollo: "Thank you... Really"
Y/n: "For what? In fact I don't even want to know, because whatever it is you will never have the need to thank me, I will always be happy to do anything for you and be by your side!"
Chrollo: "I love you, I can't say anything else or find other ways to say it, you always leave me speechless"

Y/n limited herself to a simple smile with exhaustion, falling asleep like a kitten in my arms. She is so adorable, I could not leave her, at the cost of dying.

Chrollo: "Sweet dreams my beautiful baby~"