Boss

Your pov

Melody is calling...

Melody: "Kurapika! Y/n! We can't find the boss! She changed her clothes in the bathroom, so it looks like she organized everything!"
Kurapika: "I have half idea where she is headed. Go back to the hotel and get ready"

Call ended.

Kurapika: "His daughter ran away, we are probably headed to the same place"
Y/n: "The auction..."
Light: "They're saying they saw her come in..."
Y/n: "Don't worry, Kurapika and I will take care of it, but I can't help that much in these situations, with your chain you can find her in much less time, and I don't see the reason to collaborate. I'll take care of the spider"
Kurapika: "All right. I'll rejoin you as soon as I find her".

Well, that way I can kill the killers without Kurapika noticing.

Chrollo's pov

Chrollo: "I heard you're good with prophecies"
Neon: "I manage. Many important people come to me on purpose"
Chrollo: "How accurately do you get it right?"
Neon: "100%, they say!"
Chrollo: "They say...? But aren't you making the predictions?"
Neon: "My hand writes by itself"
Chrollo: "Huh? Fantastic! Would you read my future?"
Neon: "Sure. Write your name, date of birth and blood type on the paper"
Chrollo: "All right... So there"
Neon: "Let's see... Done!"
Chrollo: "May I see?"
Neon: "Sure. My prophecies are a bit strange, perhaps the events of the first verse have already occurred"
Chrollo: "Huh?"

'The calendar loses a precious component.
The remaining months gather to mourn.
The mourners play a melody,
While the eleventh moon quietly rises'

Chrollo: "incredible... Everything matches... We should go now"

'East is the direction to follow. You will find one who awaits you...'

Someone waiting for me, huh?

Chrollo: "Let's create a good mess".

Your pov

???: "Nostrade-sama, your daughter is resting in room 501 on the fifth floor"
Light Nostrade: "Kurapika, come with me. Y/n, at least take care of patrolling the building"
Y/n: "received".

Well, I don't even have to seek an excuse.
I killed three of the killers, now I'll stalk one of them, maybe he'll take me to a spider.

Huh? Did he stop behind a door? Who did he see?

Killer: "No stupid traps, let's have fun you and me alone".
???: "It doesn't seem like we're alone, don't you think? I have a feeling that someone is following you".

Shit! This is not the situation to talk to him, I'll have to be patient and run away.
Who knows who it was... He must have been a spider judging by the corpses that decorate the corridors.
Perfect kills.
What? A pen? Who kind of killer kills with a pen? Could it be his Nen?

Chrollo's pov

Uvo-san, can you hear it? It is our requiem for you.

Leaving the room, I noticed three more corpses, it can't possibly have been one of mine, they don't have this killing method, and then none of them have entered yet.
Could this be the guy who was following the killer earlier to get to me? However, did he do it to get my attention or because he wanted to challenge me personally?

No, the last one is to be excluded, as soon as I spoke of a stalking, his aura suddenly disappeared. If he wanted to challenge me he would show up after I killed that guy. He probably thought about waiting for introductions, realizing it wasn't the best time.
Judging by the kills, he's smart, it didn't take long, the same time it took me to kill the guy he was stalking.
He's an interesting guy, I like him.