Jefe (slight lemon)

Your pov

Chrollo: "Mhh~ good morning sunshine"
Y/n: "Good morning love~ what time is it?"
Chrollo: "Who cares?~"

Chrollo reversed the situation by getting on top of me. He then slipped his finger under the elastic of my lace panties.

Y/n: "I care, because at 2 pm I have a match against the Arena's Master"
Chrollo: "Fuck"
Y/n: "We have all day~"
Chrollo: "I know but I'm horny right now, morning sex is on a higher level"

He pulled off my panties with dint and slapped me hard on the ass as if to punish me.

Y/n: "Will you punish me for not warning you?~"

Chrollo simply grunted and threw himself face down on the pillow, hugging it tightly.

Y/n: "Quickie?~"
Chrollo: "No"
Y/n: "Don't sulk now, I'm about to become the mistress of the Arena!"
Chrollo: "I don't give a fuck"

He turned on his back to show me he was sad, but rather than looking at his face I glanced at his swelling, so I sensually crawled towards him, lowering his boxers and taking his member, slowly licking the tip.

Chrollo: "What are y-

Suddenly, I took his member in my mouth along the entire length, almost choking,
Chrollo let out a rather loud moan.

Chrollo: "You know how to get forgiven, don't you? Mhpff~"

After a while my tongue was exploring its length, he grabbed my hair, guiding me by force with his hand.

Chrollo: "Fuck~ you learn fast, you naughty girl~"

We were interrupted by the voice of a radio announcing the match that would take place in half an hour.

Y/n: "Shit!"
Chrollo: "You'll deal with it tonight".

We rushed to the bathroom to wash and dress quickly, then ran to the place where I was supposed to fight.

Host: "Good morning everyone! Here is the meeting that we have all been waiting for with an interminable anxiety, the powerful newcomer y/n against the strongest of this building! We all already have an idea of the winner, but will y/n be able to overturn the situation? We'll see!"

As soon as the referee gave the start,
I disappeared from the ring, or rather, I jumped into the air at such a high speed that it hid my shape. I landed on his shoulders putting my hands on his temples, and before he could get off me, I commanded him to pass out.
So I won.

Host: "In just 2 seconds the match has already come to an end! Incredible! She has been here for 3 days and has already become the strongest! Such a talented girl!
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce that a party will be held tonight to celebrate the new Mistress of the Arena!
Do not miss it for any reason and take a break to have fun between fights!
You are all invited!"

I left the fighters room to join Chrollo.

Chrollo: "You were incredible, for a thousandth of a second I even lost sight of you"
Y/n: "Eheh, I told you!"
Chrollo: "This doesn't mean you should have hidden it from me"
Y/n: "I'm sorry but I was too caught up in happiness that I forgot!"
Chrollo: "Okay, after all we were talking all night, it's normal that you didn't think about it. I forgive you"
Y/n: "Yay!"

I hugged him tightly and he picked me up kissing me softly.

Chrollo: "So, do you want to go to the party?"
Y/n: "Well, only if you come too. I can't miss it, but parties are not even my best"
Chrollo: "All right, I'll accompany you, so everyone will know who the Mistress of this Arena's Master is"
Y/n: "Mhh, jealous~"
Chrollo: "I'm not jealous".