Lies

Your pov

Kurapika: "I'll give you three directions, try to follow them literally. Otherwise I won't hesitate and kill your boss.
First: don't follow us.
Second: don't harm the hostages.
Third: pass me Pakunoda".

The sexual tension that arose earlier seems to have dissolved, partly because I am too distressed to think about it.
I don't want to break Kurapika's heart, but I have to do it if I want to be on Chrollo's sidem...

Kurapika: "Listen to me carefully.
You are forbidden to communicate in any way with your companions.
Show up by 8 pm alone at Lingon airport".

As soon as the woman arrived, I immediately approached her as planned.
Chrollo, Kurapika and Melody were standing in front of us...
I can't calm my agitation, Melody has surely already noticed.

Kurapika: "Identify. Are you Pakunoda of the Phantom Troupe?"
Pakunoda: "Of course"
Melody: "She's telling the truth..."
Kurapika: "I have two conditions to impose on each of you, if they are respected, the leader will be released".

Once the conditions that Kurapika had already told me about were imposed and Gon and Killua were regained, Pakunoda headed for the lair. Chrollo was released, but before he could say anything, Melody interrupted him.

Melody: "Y/n... There's something wrong with your heartbeat... You're feeling a lot of anxiety, too much that my ears are about to explode!"
Kurapika: "Wait. It might have something to do with you"
Chrollo: "Obviously. I was looking forward to this moment"
Kurapika: "Y/n! You better explain!"
Y/n: "I'll be straight and concise because misleading words with you are useless...
You'll never forgive me but...
I've lied to you since our first meeting".

The atmosphere in this plane is terrifying, his gaze even more...
I can't bear all this...

Y/n: "I had to do it to achieve my goals! It was my aunt who ruined my life by torturing me every day since I was born! She had my parents killed and then abandoned me when I was 3! I lied to you because I wanted to reach the spider as soon as possible.
It was the spider who took revenge by killing my aunt and making my life easier!
You only think about the eyes of your siblings and companions, right?
Then please understand me! I have no evil intentions, I have nothing against you. I did it just to achieve what I most wanted in the world! "

Kurapika: "You... YOU! You lied to me for yourself! Haven't you thought about my feelings? Didn't you think about what would happen and how I would feel?!"
Melody: "Y/n..."
Y/n: "You were so clouded with crimson eyes and avenging your companions that you even let two children help you!
If Chrollo hadn't been there as a hostage they would have killed them! So speak for yourself! And then it's normal that I thought about your emotions! But my goals are more important, at the cost of being friendless!"

Kurapika: "... Do you realize what you are saying? You're just a nasty selfish...
YOU DISGUST ME! GET OUT OF HERE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE I KILL YOU!"
Y/n: "What will you do? Punch me? You can't use your chains on me! At least I never intended to kill you! For that matter not even hurting you, but I had to!"
Melody: "Kurapika! Calm down! She's not all wrong! If the Troupe members were your brothers then you would have been on their side even if they are criminals! So at least try to understand y/n's feelings!"
Kurapika: "At least I have never lied. Never.
It isn't the fact that you are on Phantom Troupe's side, but the fact that you lied to me, and you did it well too! I believed it like an idiot!
I considered you my greatest friend!"
Y/n: "It's not my fault that you got caught up by feelings, I stayed professional. Even though I smiled at you and was always by your side, I always considered you simply as a colleague, albeit not a rival".