Lust

Your pov

Today is an important day, I could meet the boss again!
I think it's his last day here in Yorknew, I guess he faked his death for that very reason, that strengthens my hypothesis even more.

I woke up and replaced the band that Kurapika had wrapped around my wound with Chrollo's bandana. It has his very good scent.
He didn't even shed a drop of sweat during the battle against the Zoldycks.
As the leader of a very famous gang of criminals I imagined him older, instead he is the most fascinating man I have ever seen! This increases my admiration for him, but at the same time lowers my self-esteem...

But I don't have to give up, it means something he gave me his bandana, right?
To be sexier if I ever meet him again, I chose a tight black dress, with a slit that shows off the left thigh, the one with the wound.

Chrollo's pov

I stayed up all night thinking about that girl... She is very smart, intelligent and also gorgeous. I've been pondering how I can track her down to get her into the spider, but there's no way, unless she's in contact with the chain user...

To clarify my doubts, this morning I made prophecies to the members of the brigade, they all spoke of the death of some of us.
However, Hisoka's prophecy referred to a crimson-eyed guest, the encounter with happiness, a sword of the Law, and the secret of the months.
I then connected it all thinking that the crimson eyes referred to the bastard with the chain, who imposed an oath on Hisoka to stop him from talking about him to us.
But I couldn't understand the meaning of happiness, seriously.

Furthermore, his prophecy also suggests staying in the temporary lair to escape death, so we decided to stay in the city for a while longer.
I just hope to meet that girl again,
I want to have her for me.

Hisoka's pov

Happiness is a clear reference to y/n.
I probably won't be the one to reach it, but she will be the one to reach happiness, also from me. Well, if she's happy, so am I. She's a friend after all, so achieving happiness can mean that too.

Your pov

Kurapika is calling...

Y/n: "Kurapika, what's up?"
Kurapika: "You must come immediately to the place I'll tell you!"
Y/n: "...I'll be right there".

Call ended.

Could this be my chance to meet the boss?
I entered the indicated room and found Kurapika together with three other guys...
What will he have in mind?

Kurapika: "I'll do the introductions quickly. He is Killua, he is Gon and he is Leorio"
Leorio: "You must be y/n, huh?"
Gon: "Nice to meet you!"
Y/n: "Gon and Killua! What a pleasure to see you! Hisoka has spoken very highly of you!"
Killua, Leorio and Gon: "HISOKA?"
Kurapika: "We don't have time. About Hisoka... He texted me saying the corpses were fake!"
Y/n: "as expected, it was the skill of one of them".
Killua: "What?! Weren't you surprised?"
Y/n: "Do you realize who we are talking about? It's the Phantom Troupe. Maybe one member would not have escaped it, but all together, including the boss, are unbeatable"
Kurapika: "You're right, I should have listened to you... I'm sorry..."
Y/n: "There's no need to apologize to me, it's normal to have hoped it was true"

Killua: "Leave the feelings aside and come up with a plan now that the situation has changed"
Y/n: "Well, Kurapika and I will act ditectly, you will help us"
Kurapika: "Exactly, we don't want you to get too involved in a matter that doesn't concern you. First, we need someone to guard their base"
Killua: "I'll handle that"
Kurapika: "The target is the woman named Pakunoda, for now let's ignore the others".