I love you

Your pov

We woke up at 8 am in the same position we fell asleep in, his arms still held me tight.

Y/n: "Good morning~"

I lay on top of him, moving the locks of hair still soaked in gel from in front of his eyes.
He smiled, hugged me and then gave me a slow kiss, taking my breath away.

Chrollo: "Good morning baby~
did you sleep well?"
Y/n: "Well you say? I slept divinely"

Giggling, he made me sit on his lap so he could get up.

Chrollo: "I don't even want to imagine how my back is now. To hurt me, it must be very badly treated"
Y/n: "Oh my, I'm so sorry! I didn't w-

He hugged me and gave me a deep kiss, our tongues danced together trying to dominate one another, but without hesitation Chrollo had taken over.

Chrollo: "If we don't get up now we don't get up anymore"
Y/n: "You're right"

We got out of bed sulking and then went to the bathroom.
We headed straight to the mirror to look at the other's work.

Chrollo: "Look what the fuck you did to me"
Y/n: "Should we talk about my ass?
Or maybe my chest?"

Chrollo's back was dyed red and decorated with many scratches, some very deep and some not so much, while my neck and breasts were almost polka dot from the number of hickeys and bites I had.

Chrollo: "Am I the only one who consider this extremely hot?"
Y/n: "Of course not, these hickeys prove I'm exclusively yours"
Chrollo: "Shouldn't I be the one saying it?"
Y/n: "I don't want anyone else.
I trust you, and I know you're not using me to please you"
Chrollo: "Here you see? This is the kind of woman I was talking about"

He grabbed my back and leaned me on the sink putting my legs around his waist.
We kissed again, then we decided to hurry up because he wanted to take me to see an important match today, so that I can understand the level of this tower.
To hurry we took a shower together, needless to say we hardly even separated to wash our hair.
Our hands were everywhere except on our respective bodies.
However there was no second round, I still felt a bit of pain from tonight.

Once we got out of the shower we dried our hair and opening the wardrobe I found only Chrollo's clothes, of course.

Y/n: "Excuse me but, what should I wear?"
Chrollo: "That's a good question... Wait for me here"

After about five minutes he came back with four dresses, three skirts, a few tops and a couple of underwear in his hand.

Y/n: "How..."
Chrollo: "Have you forgotten who I am?"
Y/n: "Of course not, you are the best~"

I can't believe that I have a relationship with the leader of the Phantom Troupe! Too amazing to be true! I have to get used to living like this in case he really wants to stay with me.

I chose a black silk top, paired with a tight black leather mini skirt and black combat boots.

Chrollo: "I'm sorry if they are shoddy, after the match  the wardrobe will be full of the most beautiful clothes and accessories"
Y/n: "Wow! There is no need! Really!"
Chrollo: "Don't bother sweetie, I won't spend a single penny, a leopard can't change its spots"

Yeah, he'll probably steal the most expensive clothes from every store, after all he's still a thief.

Chrollo: "Should we go now?"
Y/n: "Yup. What kind of match will today be?"
Chrollo: "A match between the two closest to obtain the role of floor's master"
Y/n: "Huh, they should be strong!"
Chrollo: "Yeah but nothing special"
Y/n: "For you they can also suck, but they sure are stronger than me"
Chrollo: "I don't even know who they are, I stole tickets from a couple of guys yesterday as soon as we entered".