Master (lemon)

Your pov

He laid me on the bed and got on top of me putting my arms behind my head, holding them with his arm, while the other was crossing slowly my body, and once he reached the neck he tore off what was left of the dress so that my chest was completely uncovered.
He decorated my neck with kisses and hickeys as he undid my bra.
Still holding my arms locked with his left arm, he squeezed my breast with his right, sucking the other's nipple.
He suddenly got off to untie the bandage tied around my thigh.

Chrollo: "How about we have some fun, baby?"
Y/n: "anything you want, Master~"

He blindfolded me with the bandana, obscuring my view.
Damn, it's so fucking hot that I don't know what he's going to do next.

Chrollo: "Shit, you're too hot blindfolded and stuck like that"

As soon as I smirked at him biting my lip, he took his grip off my arms and got off to go further low.
Once the dress was completely ripped off and thrown to the floor, he slowly took off my lace panties kissing my thighs, specially paying attention to the wound.
He opened my legs slightly to insert a finger inside my womanhood.

Chrollo: "Oh, we have a virgin here, I promise I won't be rough then"

He began to shove his finger in and out, increasing the speed. He suddenly shoved in another one and the pace was raising more, as was the volume of my moans...
I was feeling a knot in my stomach and Chrollo, noticing, immediately took off his fingers, licking them.

Chrollo: "That's not good baby, I haven't given you permission yet, I'm the one commanding here. Since it's your first time, I'll take your blindfold off so you can see your master punish his bad girl".

He took off the bandana and gripped my hips, putting me on my stomach.

Chrollo: "Oh baby, yours is too fine an ass not to be mine. Now get on all fours and start counting out loud"

I nodded and arched my back as much as possible to tease him. As soon as I uttered "one" in a sensual voice, he slapped my ass with a grunting.
Each number was given a slap, each time stronger and stronger. By dint of moaning I was unable to spell the six well, and for this he scolded me by grabbing me by the hair and making me pull my head back.

Chrollo: "It's "six", it's not a whimper.
You better count properly, kitten".

I nodded and gulped, and after four more slaps my back was burning, now turned red.

Chrollo: "Such a good girl, I told you that you would learn to behave well and satisfy your master. Now look at me, and never look away"
Y/n: "Yes master~"
Chrollo: "Good girl~"

Keeping his gaze, he put me on my back and brought his mouth close to my clit, starting to lick it slowly, and then increasing the speed by getting his tongue into my slit.
It's fucking hard not to cum while keeping his damn sexy look.
His eyes are full of lust...
I was biting my tongue and clinging to the blankets to try not to cum too soon, but his furrowed brows prompted me to continue moaning loudly for him.
I couldn't last too long and I reached orgasm by cumming on his tongue.

Chrollo: "Mhh, you're so tasty babe~"

I closed my legs putting them down, but he immediately opened them wide again with a grin.

Chrollo: "Did you think you were done already? I decide when to finish".

He got out of bed, undoing his pants, then he pulled them down with the boxers and threw them somewhere to the floor.
Damn!
How is that supposed to fit? A poor virgin? It will hurt so much!