One Hundred and One - Information That You Might Want to Know

ONE HUNDRED AND ONE

Information That You Might Want to Know

When the host finally turns the corner and arrives on scene, Catherine, who trembles still following the attack on the submissive’s tongue, is no longer in any state to fear for herself, to consider hers and Tristan’s isolation from the other weekend players,  and to consequently rehash thoughts of a possible plot.

“Don’t forget to change your shirts before the show,” the host lightly reminds the masters, once his eyes have beheld the crime scene before him, one that will never be treated, processed as such, however. “You’ll enjoy the next show, Tristan,” he then adds.

Why don’t you cut his tongue out, Tristan? He knows that you’re upset about the show that I was forced to participate in, and yet, he brings up the next show. I dare you, master, and don’t you have to do it now that I have, or otherwise, what kind of man would you be?  Catherine wishes that she could challenge her master, even though she is aware that her interpretation of Tristan’s words would of course be rejected.

Not surprisingly, however, Tristan does indeed clench his teeth at the host’s words, thus thinking something along the same lines, minus the dare. “This weekend’s entertainment has been substandard, to put it mildly. We’ve seen so much better, live,” he then evenly replies.

“Uh, should we talk in private?” The host inquires.

“Speaking in private with a master during weekend play is against the rules. You want to break another rule?”

“It’s happened before, on occasion. Speaking in private, I mean. I think that it might be a good idea, since you’re obviously still upset about what was just a little fun. Your submissive can stay right here. I’ll call an attendant. I have a handful right around the corner. We were . . . ”

“No,” Tristan cuts him off.

How are attendants chosen? Surely someone can influence what men are picked, Catherine considers.

Thinking logically is a good way to . . .

Im not. And the host creeps me out, Catherine interrupts healer.

Perhaps they use a draw, a lottery of sorts, healer redirects her.

Luck of the draw? But how does a man get to have his name included in such a draw to begin with? There are big secrets to keep, because of the men who are here, because of who they are. Are attendants relocated as well, then, or are they just trusted?

Maybe every attendant has something in his closet that he doesnt want authorities to know about, but that masters know about. Maybe some men even do something on purpose, to acquire that skeleton in their closet, in order to become attendants. Remember what Tristan told you, about masters having something on one another, to keep everyone from talking.

“Some argue that anything s-xual that’s done between consenting adults should just be accepted, and all out there, but that’s absurd,” Catherine recalls her writer-friend sharing. “Imagine a large number of African-Americans consenting to being whipped and treated like slaves, for all to know and see. Imagine them advertising their services as willing sl-ves, for money, with websites being devoted to showing such things happening, and other sites, to speaking of such things, where all rac-sm is just fine. Think all black people would accept that? Would just say ‘well, whatever consenting adults want to do, you can splash it everywhere, no matter how demeaning it is and how it makes everyone see all black people?’ What if some gay people accepted to be beaten for being gay? Oh, and advertised accepting money for anyone to just beat them up, and had those sites too. Consenting, adults, right? So, all of that would be splashed everywhere and all acceptable, right? What if it were handicapped people doing it, mentally stable, so consenting adults? Uh, no. Of course none of that would be acceptable, because whatever makes people see a group as being less than others, as inferior, as being opened to being abused, hurt, that’s not acceptable, and all those other groups would fight those members of their collective to stop that from happening. But when it comes to women, however, because some women accept to be demeaned and degraded and treated like objects, and because that’s splashed everywhere, then all girls and women are treated like crap. And some women are fighting for it to be out there even more, not caring one bit about the female collective, about how the way that men see women affects how females are treated by men, and thus, affects girls' and women’s whole lives. Hate crime laws exist, but don’t apply to crimes of hate against women. What’s up with that?”