Forty-Four - Cartoon Noses (Part 2)

FORTY-FOUR

Cartoon Noses (Part 2)

“I bet that in their little master minds, they think that we’re all impressed and horny,” a non-refundable offers, as the women continue to look at the curtain before them.

“It’s like men are all connected to a central brain, and there can’t be personal integrity because they’re all connected. So, men don’t stand up. Most men. And what’s with all the facial hair and beards popping up now, on men who never had them before? It’s annoying and insulting because men know that most women don’t like beards, so, the memo went out that that was their next attack on women, then? It’s like kissing pussy, kissing lips surrounded by hair that can look just like it. Anything to make women suffer and to stop them from being happy, so, no handsome men. Do they think that that’ll convince women to be beasts too?”

“Maybe they’re just lazy, like men are.”

“No, it’s because they hate women and they don’t want us to ever be happy. No pretty faces. No sex that pleases us. Always tricks. I know: I had a boyfriend just a year ago.”

“Women should let the hair on their legs and under their pits grow out. We’ll be the female hairy beasts too, and see how men like it. No more waxing and moisturizing and making our skin and bodies appealing for men. We’ll be lazy too, and whine and whine about how it hurts to shave and to pull those wax strips off, and make it loud and clear that we won’t give a damn about a man’s pleasure at seeing beauty either. There.”

“And we won’t make any money.”

“Some men are probably on a rant about how facial hair should be beautiful to women because it’s natural. You know how men are all about their own nature and how a man should be allowed to be natural, but how they deny everything about women’s and children’s and insist that they don’t have to be natural and can still be perfectly mentally and emotionally healthy?”

“Uh, women’s body hair is just as natural, so if we have to shave, then they have to shave.”

“Even if we were to not shave, you whores would, to keep making money, so, men would go to you, and they can pretty much live on sex alone, so . . . ” A true submissive points out. “As usual, men have nothing to lose, and, as usual, women have no power against them. They make us follow their rules. And women are never all on the same page to fight back and make things right.”

Catherine turns her face towards the sound of the voice to see if someone actually just spoke, or if she remembered those words in her head, from one of her street files. They are familiar words. The speaker’s face tells her that the woman indeed just spoke, which is a relief to Catherine, because she feels that her pill has allowed her a clearer mind and wants nothing to the contrary to pop up. Are you a prisoner as well, then, thinking like you do? Because thinking like that can’t be what true submissives are supposed to do, once brainwashed. To speak ill of the masters, of their rules and how they must be obeyed. All so they get everything that they want. But not my mind, she adds, speaking to Tristan’s package, since it is all that there is of him at the moment, just like it has been in other ways many times during the last year, minus the curtain’s framing.

“You do know that some very religious men have beards. They’re not beasts,” a non-refundable reminds the women.

“Well, not our men. They’re not doing it for God. And we weren’t brought up that way. And those other men’s beards look different. And their women would probably find it just as unappealing, if their men shaved. That’s not the point. In our culture, men shave.”

“Okay, so, right now, at the curtain, I see beards, and long noses, and some strange lip and mouth thing dropping beneath. No eyes, though. No soul.”

“Ever seen those old cartoons where the characters have really long noses that look like dicks in the middle of their faces? Why did cartoonists put those on faces?”

“Maybe it was like sticking one’s nose into things, but men love to stick their lower nose into everything.”

“Maybe it was to make little girls look, every Saturday morning. Who got off on that?”

“Stupid strip clubs where the men barely ever show their manhood, if at all. Why would women want to pay to see men on stage in Speedos?” Another woman takes up.

“And seeing, uh, manhoods, in adult movies is not appealing. Straight porn really is a lot of manhoods for straight guys to be watching.”

“Not that a nice, rock hard, hot, young body is something to pass up, but without the eyes, or with awful eyes, so many points off.”

While registering the conversation taking place around her, Catherine once again wonders how none of this will get out, about this weekend, about all this play. The masters all have something to lose and keep each other in line, but what about these non-refundables, who certainly have much to say right now, away from their master’s hushing?

One huge something that can destroy all the masters, don’t you think? Whatever else they have on each other other than that, thats for the mini-games of life, out there, but that huge something, that’s for the big competition, everything, healer pipes in.

“Those things aren’t faces. And women need to know a man through his eyes, before bodies connect in way that fulfils her,” a non-refundable daydreams out loud. A young non-refundable. She is blond, with a natural soft curl in her shoulder-length hair. Since no beauty ritual is allowed this weekend, all women are therefore au naturel in every way, except for deodorant. “She needs his thoughts, and who he is, and she needs to know that he cares about who she is.”

“But men don’t need that. They’d f**k headless bodies if science could invent them.”

“Headless means no mouth. Brainless bodies is what you mean. Nothing at all in the eyes. No words. No thoughts. Ever.”

“Like their blow up dolls.”

“But no brain means no tricks.”

“Okay, like submissives are, then,” a non-refundable taunts. “Just enough brain to do the tricks, and to say ‘sir.’ But without enough brain to get away.”

“Oh, are we really going to talk about tricks?” The other true submissive on the panel snaps back at the streetwalker.

The non-refundable lets it go. For now.