Sixty-Seven - Dinner With the Girls

SIXTY-SEVEN

Dinner With the Girls

“You three look so very beautiful,” Catherine and the other two true submissives in the buffet room hear the host’s voice compliment them, from behind them, seconds after Catherine has joined her peers. “The most nurtured are always the best behaved.”

Tristan’s female joined the women after they firmly requested that she return her attention to the room, following a succession of yawns possessing her that they could not help but notice. Because of those yawns, Catherine now decisively believes that, if the double dose of the stay-up drug had any effect on her, it has faded. “If,” because when she reflects upon the effect not lasting long -- since she is not one of the fortunate women present this weekend whom the drug helps much -- a part of her believes that the timing of those yawns returning almost as soon as she entered the buffet room like they did was too perfect, and that, therefore, perhaps it really was as she first believed, that is, that the women, that words, kept away those yawns, and not the medicine.

Eating would not lessen the effects of a drug, of course. It would not help me process and eliminate the double doses effects more quickly. How ridiculous. As if drinking coffee sobers up someone, makes the alcohol leave their system any faster. I know better. So why did I think that it would? Just something to hold on to, that you whispered? She accuses healer. Ill be okay, when I get back to Tristan. And when weekend play resumes. Ill push through. Just do it all.  Pause. Do the stay-up pills work at all on any true submissive, I wonder? It must be the same drug, what non-refundables get and what we do, she considers, when she sees one true, and then the other, yawn as well, and realizes that she has seen more true yawn than non. So, they came in here for something to do as well, I bet, in the hopes that food energy would counter their desire for sleep.

“Just so lovely,” the host stresses.

Do you not sleep? Catherine focuses upon him. Guess you do during master/canvas hours, and combos. No, you probably want to walk around and see the combos, dont you?

When she turns her head towards the man, a strand of her hair pulls away from its sticky contract with Tristan’s creative material, one that it signed promising to remain in a certain pose. Oops.

“We’re hungry. Or perhaps we fear that we’ll fall asleep, fall to the floor, and ruin our master’s designs, if we don’t do something to stay awake,” Catherine softly tells him, assuming the leadership role, after a moment of silence in the room.

Since the host does not reply, she wonders if the other two women did not speak to him because of some rule that she is unaware of, after she instead wrote off their silence to personal shyness, to personality. Well, he did address me, by commenting the way that he did. He addressed the three of us that way, didnt he?

“It’s a health hazard for you to approach the food,” he reminds the women.