Sixty-Three - Women Left Grasping At Damage Control

SIXTY-THREE

Women Left Grasping At Damage Control

“So, back to basics, ladies, because we have to try to manage whatever damage control we can, here, and, since the Supreme Court used bought women’s safety as being an issue, then every issue that we raise about women and children’s health and safety has to matter constitutionally as well. So, we need strict health regulations in those houses of bought women, just like restaurants have, to protect the public. Restaurants are shut down, if health regulations aren’t respected, and the spread of intimately transmitted diseases make the laws about paid women matter a thousand times more. But how does one police legally having to use a condom? And even if it’s stupid not to wear one, men have been proven stupid. They wouldn’t touch another man’s spewing directly, but they send their dick in to touch a variety of it, wherever they send their manhood, into a bought woman. Well, it’s that utter irresponsibility that we have to lessen and to protect against, through tough laws.”

“An establishment that does not enforce prophylactic laws will lose its license forever, and everyone involved will face criminal charges. If just one bought woman allows it, she’ll lose her license, face the justice system, and the whole place will be shut down for a health regulation violation, and there will be increasing penalties with every shutdown, until a certain amount of strikes shuts down the business for good. Undercover inspectors will test the women. Guess that’ll be a fun job. And a doctor will be at every licensed house, to thoroughly visually inspect all paid women before their shift. Think gynecologist stirrups, light and all.”

“The law must no longer shy away from prison time for anyone who kills through intimately transmitted diseases. Doctors and labs who do the testing must be extremely liable. And men must have regular STD checks and blood tests, which they pay for, during and for two years after they’ve last been with a bought woman. Results will be registered in a data base. There will be no privacy bull about confidential medical databases, since public health is at stake. We have immunity rules for kids, for them to be in school. So, in the case of men behaving like immature children . . . ”

“There has to be a registry, in every licensed house, of every man who goes there, so that, if a plaything becomes infected with anything, all the men can be contacted, and, since public health already does keep track of some infections as it is, that’s not farfetched. But when there’s a new intimately transmitted disease that paid women aren’t being tested for yet, just how many non-consenting girlfriends and wives will die because of what bought women and men do? And how unfair is that? Men are the reckless ones who put it all on the line to screw. Women, on the other hand, put their lives on the line for their children.”

“Did I mention that I like ‘bought women’ because it’s like ‘bot-women?’ And how perfect is that term?”

“Even if the condom law were to be mostly respected by men, even if they at least showed a brain and some care there, prophylactics aren’t fail proof. And a man sticking his dick into a paid woman, that’s like a man sticking his arm into a fire: if protection fails in either case, injury will occur.”