Sixteen - The Old Master's Blessing

SIXTEEN

The Old Master’s Blessing

An older master enters the work station just as Tristan liberates the part of him that is so very eager to take Catherine, to experience profoundly intense culminating pleasure after possessing her. Catherine feels most awkward and uncomfortable as this older man studies her body in its present position, which is on hands and knees, before finally turning his attention to Tristan. She fights the powerful urge to just fall onto the cot, onto her abdomen, in order to hide herself in that way, as well as to protect herself from her master’s sexual intent. But that would just result in piling punishment on top of punishment, and she knows better.

Is this how its going to be from now on, then, even out there?  You, deciding what happens to my body, not only at your hands now, but at other men’s? She hates to think.

Tristan manages to control his impatience at the man’s intrusion, and, in order to acknowledge him, turns his face away from Catherine’s beckoning rear cheeks, from immediately setting forth on his exhilarating ride there. Tristan is fully erect, harder than hard, fiercely stiff, and would love to instead bash the old master’s skull in for this interruption. Nothing personal . . .

“I’m so happy to see that you’ve embraced the one true way, the only natural way for any man-female relationship,” the older master congratulates Tristan. “You’ve learned, by being among us, that it makes for a much happier life, both for you and for your chosen female. Masters know that what they consider to be the right thing for their submissive always is. It’s just in our nature to know. We feel it. The rules, the limits to place upon females, the necessary leash, corrections. And a female is most fulfilled when fulfilling her master.” Pause. “Since this is the first time that you participate in one of our bigger events with a true submissive, rather than a non-refundable, an older master has to bless and recognize your masterhood, and ensure that your submissive will serve you well,” the man announces, before turning to look at Catherine once again. “She is lovely,” he comments, his eyes travelling her body once more, from neck to thighs, and up again along her back, and then, along her front, once he has adjusted his head and line of vision.

Tristan’s impatience adds to his anger.

“Proceed,” the older master finally tells him.

Catherine moans when Tristan does, and not a pleasant kind of moan. She shuts her eyes tightly and her entire body tenses up with pain as he enters from behind, and not by way of natural male-female connection. She bites her bottom lip as he pushes himself within her with only a little slip and slide applied, following a mere moment’s thought by him in his angry state, and, therefore, a mere moment’s doing by his hand as well, before he approached himself to penetrate her.

As he continues to rather slowly slip himself in and out between her two lower mounds of flesh, she curses the small noises that continue to escape from her throat, despite her best efforts not to let him have them for his satisfaction. She cannot numb herself to this sexual option, however, no part of her can. She wonders how many women are fans of this variation, but cannot remain within her mind to think, to escape, since what Tristan is doing to her will not allow it.

“We’re doing this right off because you didn’t obey me,” he explains to her, as his manhood continues on its path to bliss, while she is guided down one of pain. “I was actually going to be nice.”

You don’t know what the word means! She screams at him in her mind, her pain and discomfort fuelling her. She curses the additional sounds that are allowed to escape from her throat due to her loss of control during the inner release of that emotion.