Twenty-Nine - Removing Tristan

TWENTY-NINE

Removing Tristan

At 9 p.m., on Saturday night, gathered masters and submissives are told that, during the next mini-contest, the men will once again be asked to climax without that two hour break in between, which makes it clear to Catherine that those who knew of the medicine’s possible side effects were not the same people who planned the schedule, or, that they do not really care. This time, accuracy will be measured and not distance, as four female, lower choice areas will have to be hit in one discharge.

Why not height travel? Or would that be too difficult to measure? Catherine jests to herself, without shaking her head, which she would most definitely do if free to do so.

“When we play this game at the beginning of the weekend, females embrace closely, but since much creative material and art now adorns our canvases, we must organize differently,” the host announces. “As always, contributions by master on a canvas that is not his will be removed after the contest. Masters of true submissives, you’re free to have your female participate or not, as another male’s material will trespass upon your female’s genital area .”

“I like that embrace. You’re in,” Tristan whispers to Catherine.

The twenty masters of true subservients each set allowed parameters for the handling of their submissive. Tristan will permit Catherine to be a target when he is the shooter, of course, which means that she cannot be the one who gets him to spewing form, and he will also allow her to be a target in five other rounds, thus allowing five masters of true submissives only to aim their creative material towards her to try to hit her target.

Tristan believes that five rounds will be enough for him to enjoy her made-prominent, lower-frontal-target-area for all the men to concentrate upon and to keep their eyes on when shooting, and also enough for him to tire of the anticipation of sorts that will come when, each time that a master is made to discharge, he waits to see if Catherine is hit. Soiled. But she will be cleaned up well afterwards, after his eyes and mind have played with the fact that another man’s emission is upon her, if she is hit. There are several ways to play with that sight, to make it go through editing in order that it offer a pleasing end product, when, at any other time, it would certainly enrage Tristan.

In this contest, the cleaning off process will be done by the women, with tongue, except for true submissives, who are pure and remain pure by being nourished only by their master, and, therefore, who will not have to cleanse anyone. A non-refundable, however, will un-soil, un-sully them, if a master manages to hit them.

Tristan wishes that he could choose which non-refundable will make Catherine presentable to him again, if she is hit. He has a few women in mind, due to his thriving vindictiveness for slights, both real and imagined.

He has no doubt that if a master manages to hit Catherine, that man will fantasize about that moment, and add more to it, even if a true submissive belongs to him. For an instant, Tristan imagines the great attention that his female would get were she to lick the creative material of other men off other women, attention by the proud owners of that material as it came off by way of her tongue and lips, and then slipped into her mouth. Uh, no.

Tristan most certainly does not invite other men into his bed, ever, and Catherine most certainly is not allowed to invite them into hers, ever, so, she has never had to have another’s emission upon her lips during this last year, not even pre-emission discharge. Tristan is certain that she would hate having to take another man’s spewing within her mouth, but when it comes to his own, whatever he believes or does not quite believe from her words and behaviour, he very much likes nourishing her with it, as masters do. His mind adds so much to the moment both before and during, and the afterwards of it strikes a chord in him as well, when he knows that it is within her.