(OP) Doflamingo x Reader - Happiness Found

Requested by AshliDinkelman

*A/N: Warning! Since reader's past turn out to be a bit dark.

**********

"Oh my! (Y/N)-san, you look so beautiful!" Baby5 squeals after finishing your makeup.

"Thank you, Baby5. It's because your effort too." You smile at her.

"Aww it's nothing, (Y/N)-san. I'm glad I could help you. I'm sure Master Doflamingo will be very happy to see you in that wedding dress~!"

You look at the mirror to see your overall look with the wedding dress. Surely, Doffy has brought you the most amazing wedding dress because you will after all be... his queen~

Tears come from your eyes and you quickly wipe it carefully not to ruin your makeup.

'Father, mother, sister... I'm so happy right now. I don't feel alone anymore. Although you are not here anymore... I hope you can see my wedding from your place.' You smile a bit.

'I never think I could get the chance to get married with someone as amazing as Doffy. Maybe... fate really did connect us that day.'

~ flashback, 3rd POV ~

"Whoa! What the heck happened with this place??" Delinger looked around him as he stepped out from his ship.

Ruin. Wherever you look around, all you can see are destroyed buildings.

"I'm sure we went to the right place. This should be a rather large kingdom!" Trebol said in disbelief.

"What do you want to do, Doflamingo?" Diamante asked him.

"Let's try to search something on this island first. If we didn't get anything we will leave at once." Doflamingo ordered.

Getting the order, all of his family members started to went apart to search all over the place. Doflamingo himself went to the biggest buildings located at the center of the island.

'Looks like this building was once a castle. I wonder if there were anything left in this ruin.'

Doflamingo walked around the ruin to search for an entrance. Instead of finding what he search, he found a vast cemetery on the back of the castle ruin.

"Cemetery? It's true that I didn't see a single body along the way... Did the attacker do all of these? No. There's no way. Except..."

Before he could finish his thought, someone came from behind him and launched their body toward him. Before they could touch him, their movement stopped abruptly about a meter behind him.

Doflamingo slowly turned around to see a woman struggle with his strings. She has her hand stretched out and pointing a knife toward him.

"So there is a survivor left, huh? Not bad, woman." He grins.

"W-what are you doing to me?! Let me go, you bastard!" The woman still struggling against his strings.

He just chuckled. "Is that how you ask for help? You can add a 'please' part, you know?"

"Why should I be kind to a pirate?" She narrowed her eyes.

Doflamingo looked into her eyes and he could see hatred burning on her eyes.

"Let me guess... this chaotic place was the result of pirate's doing, wasn't it?"

She became silent at the mention. Tears started to formed on her eyes and she nodded slowly.