Laxus x Reader - The Offer (Part 2)

After your first encounter with Laxus, he sometimes came to your place to have sparing with you. You don't mind having a little fight with him. It's your only chance to train your skill at someone. The second time you met him, you thanked him for saving you and your village. He just shrugged with 'it's nothing' and told you what happened to Therres Town.

- flashback -

After he took you to the village's chief, he and Raijin Shuu went to Therres Town. The mayor welcomed them, but instead of getting good news, Laxus grabbed his collar and raised him until his feet can't touch the floor.

"Listen here, old man. If you ever make any fake quest or touch that viilage again... I'll make sure you won't see the daylight again." Laxus said while giving a death stare.

"I-I promise!! P-please forgive me!" The mayor stuttering.

- present -

Your village was peaceful since then.

"(Y/N), I wanna offer you something." Laxus said while looking at the sky.

Today, Laxus was visiting you and to your surprise, he didn't challenge you to fight, instead he asked you if you could go to the hill with him. You accept his invitation and now, you and him were sitting on the grassy field below a tree, enjoying the scenery.

"Yes? What is it, Laxus?" You look at him.

"Will you join Fairy Tail, (Y/N)?" He asked, looking at your (E/C) eyes with serious face.

"......" You stay silent and staring at him with blank expression.

"Currently, I have big plan for Fairy Tail." He stood and clench his fist tightly. "That guild... is full of weaklings. I want to change it! I'll become the guild master of Fairy Tail and throw those weaklings out from my guild!!" He said with a wicked grin and spread his arms.

You were shocked by his sudden attitude. Now he turns back at you and extends his hand to you.

"So, will you accept my offer?" His smirk hadn't left from his face.

"I..." You get up from your position. "No, Laxus. I can't."

"Why?" He answered almost immediately. His smile faded.

"That's not the guild I want... Guild is a home where you can meet your new family, without seeing they're weak or not. Besides... I don't think I can leave my village. Who will protect them if I'm not there?" You explained.

"(Y/N)..." He growls. "I've told you that I have taken care of Therres's people, right?"

"Yes, Laxus... I knew and really thankful for what you've done, but... I still cannot leave them. Especially after hearing your intention with Fairy Tail. I've heard much about Fairy Tail and I feel like I will love it, but the Fairy Tail you're talking about... I don't like it. That just sounds... doesn't right." You said to Laxus, not looking at his eyes.

He looks at your eyes coldly then turns his back at you.

"You and those Fairy Tail's trash are just same. I regret offering you to join my guild."

His words are very bitter, making your heart ache. He then starts to walk, leaving you there alone without saying another word. You keep staring at his back while he was walking.

'Why is this hurt so much..?' You thought while clutching your chest. 'Laxus... I hope he would understand one day what's the most important of a guild.'

Laxus's POV

'Why? Why didn't she accept my offer?? She thinks my plan was a bad idea? That's ridiculous!' I was walking back to my house, leaving here alone on that hill. My hands were curled into a fist and clench tightly. I grit my teeth while the voice of her rejecting my offer keep playing on my mind.

'That's it! I can't hold my plan anymore. I, Laxus Dreyar, the strongest mage will take over Fairy Tail for sure!'

- Timeskip to Fairy Festival -

- 3rd person POV -

BOOM

The sound of explosion and metal clanging were heard around Magnolia. Laxus has made his guild battle with each other. He was waiting on the cathedral until Natsu and Gajeel came to beat him. It was a fierce battle. It's revealed that Laxus was the second generation of dragonslayer. Unfortunately, the teamwork between Natsu and Gajeel were good enough to stop him. He was now badly injured and has some bandage latched around his head and body. After his meeting with Makarov, he was being expelled from Fairy Tail. Right now, Raijinshuu was protesting to Laxus.

"This is not fair!" Freed was furious.

"That's right! Laxus, if you're going to leave the guild, then we will leave too and go with you!" Evergreen said.

"No, I don't want to involve you all to my problem. You'll be staying here and serving Fairy Tail with all your heart. I promise I'll be back." Laxus said and place his bag on his shoulder.

"So... where will you go now?" Bickslow asked.

Laxus turns over, raise his hand to wave at them and start walking. "Gonna meet someone. I have to tell her this news."

After he's gone frome the sight, his word starts to hit them.

"Wait, did he just said 'her'?" Freed asked.

"I can't imagine what kind of girl could caught his interest." Bickslow stated.

"Aww this makes me feel relief! Now I'm sure he's gonna be okay~" Evergreen smiles and claps her hands.

"Nooo, Laxus... whyyy??!" Freed cried.

//Now I made Freed like he is a gay :d *gomen*