Laxus x Reader - Reunion (Part 3 END)

"Chief, I'm gonna go training at the hill! Don't look for me, okay?" You shout as you walk off your house to the destination.

"Don't overwork yourself and be back at 6 PM, (Y/N)! I'm making your favorite food today." He answered from his room.

It has been two week since last time you saw Laxus. He never came back to have sparing with you and now you feel lonely. 'I should have accept his offer... but! I don't want to join in a guild like that!' While you're fighting with your mind, you have arrived at the hill.

"I think I just have to practice alone like the old time." You sigh while unleash your sword and start swinging it. You hold your sword in front of you and magic circle appear in front of you. You then make a vertical and horizontal slash to throw some blue fire slash for warming up. The more focused you were, the fire appeared to be darker.

The sun began to set and you were too focused you didn't notice someone came.

"So, you're still practicing here, huh?" The person spoke behind you.

"Uwahh!" You startled and quickly turn around. You got into defensive mode and raise your sword to that person's face.

"Whoa calm down, woman. It's just me." He raised his hands in defense.

"L-Laxus?!" You lowered your sword and stared at him with disbelief. He looks really messy with all those bandage around his body and face! "What happened to you? Why are you injured like this??"

"Well..." He scratch his neck. "Like I said, I have big plan for Fairy Tail and I've run my plan."

"And..?" You tilted your head, showing sign of curious.

He sighed. "It didn't go well. I got repelled from the guild. They made a good teamwork and managed to beat me. After losing, I... started to rethink about the guild you said. And I think you were right. Guild is a place where you can meet and have fun with your new family, and it doesn't matter whether they're weak or not. So... I came here to apologize to you for getting angry at you."

You thought for a moment with blank face, which made him feel uneasy. He worried that you might won't forgive him. But then your face turned into bright one.

"Don't worry, Laxus. I've forgave you. I'm just glad you have back to your old self." You smile and hug him slowly so that he won't feel hurt.

He smiled back at you and return the hug. "Thank you for accepting me."

After seems like forever, you part away from him and look at his wound. "So, what are you gonna do now? You can't go back to Fairy Tail, right?"

"I plan to take a long journey to clear my mind. I just drop by to this place to tell the news and apologize. Now... farewell, (Y/N). I hope I could see you once again one day." He turned away from you and started to walk until you stop him.

"Wait!" He stopped on his track. "You're not in good condition now. At least stay in my village for 2-3 days to heal your wound."

"This is nothing, (Y/N). It will recover by itself on my way."

"Please..?" You took his hand on yours, making him flinch.

"Well... if you really that worried, looks like have no choice." He sighed and gave you smile, which made you return his smile.

You led Laxus to your village and the villagers gave him a warm welcome. Some of them even tease you like "(Y/N)'s finally took interest on man!" or "Aww so jealous you got a hottie~", making the two of you blushed so you just shooing them to stop their tease. Finally you made it to your house.