(OP) Sakazuki / Akainu x Reader - Anything For You

After receiving news about the incident happened at Dressrosa, you quickly run to find your fleet admiral, Sakazuki. He's currently with the Gorosei, complaining about Doflamingo's and their acts which brought disgrace to the Marine. The discussion was quite heated, but you should tell him this important news quickly so you get into the room without hesitation.

"Saka-! I mean... Fleet Admiral!!" You shout from the door and make a salute.

"What an impolite marine. Don't you see we're having some discussions right now??" One of the Gorosei comments in harsh tone.

You want to glare at him and yell back but Sakazuki's voice stop you from doing so.

"I'm sure she interrupts us not without bringing important news." Your eyes gleam when he stands up for you. "So, what do you want to report to me?" Sakazuki turns his attention toward you.

"Uh, actually... there were major incidents happened at Dressrosa. Strawhat's captain, Monkey D. Luffy and Shichibukai Trafalgar Law joint forces and managed to defeat Doflamingo."

"WHAT?!" Sakazuki is already in bad mood from the discussion with Gorosei, but he's fuming now.

You then told him that Dressrosa Island was almost destroyed from the big fight and Fujitora... well, he said Marine took blame on it and that's the last straw until Sakazuki finally storm off to get to his den den mushi.

Standing outside of his room, you listen quietly to their quarrel. It's been a long time since Sakazuki got this angry so you stay near him in case he went berserk and melts everything around him. Fortunately, he managed to control his rage and went out from the room quietly.

"Hey... are you okay, Sakazuki?" You quickly went to his side.

"Never been this better." He answered with sarcastic tone and annoyed face.

You notice that his hands are curled into tight fist and shaking a bit.

'Whoa he must be really mad... one more conflict reach his ear, this place might turn into volcano island just like Punk Hazard.'

Just when you're about to take him elsewhere to calm his mind, two of the five elders (Gorosei) come toward you.

"It's a big disappointment with what your subordinate did." One of them shakes his head.

"Teach your own subordinate first before you came here and complain about our action." The other add.

Sakazuki glares dagger at them and answers in dangerous low tone. "You should watch your words before-"

"IF YOU ONLY WANT TO PROTEST THEN YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" You scream at them with big angry mark on your head, gaining everyone's wide eyes on you. "You want us Marine to do everything perfectly as you want?? Then why don't you send your beloved Cipher Pol to do it?! They somehow always success to fulfill your desire, right??"

One of the Gorosei frown and snarls. "Who do you think you are talking to?? Know your place!! Or do you want to die?!"

"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU- MMPH!!" Your mouth is quickly shut up by Sakazuki's hand before you can utters more foul words.

"Sakazuki!! What's wrong with your assistant?! You better replace her right now with someone who knows manner and throw her to the sea!!"

Sakazuki just sighs and answers in surprisingly calm tone. "Forgive her for being foul-mouthed. I'm afraid I can't replace her with anyone yet, so I'll make sure to take care of her attitude once we reach our ship."

"Tch, fine. Just don't forget to give her severe punishment! She deserves it."

"Don't worry about that. I already have something in mind how to properly punish her." Sakazuki smirks faintly.

After the encounter with those two Gorosei, you and Sakazuki walk back to your ship and depart to New Marineford HQ. When the two of you reach his room, he quickly shut the door, lock it, and slam you towards it.

"Do you know what you're doing??" Sakazuki yells.

"I do, but I can't stand their attitude! Why do they have to be so rude?? You already did your best... Every day, you work from morning until late night you barely have time to enjoy the day... You always put your life on lines too, not like them who just sit leisurely and let the CP do their dirty work! Yet they-!"

Before you can finish your rambling, Sakazuki pulls you and gives you a tight embrace which make you silent immediately from surprised.

"It's okay." He combs your hair softly while his other hand pats your back. "I don't care, even a single mock they said to me."

"...but I do care..." You buried your face on his strong chest and clutch your hand to his shirt.

He lets out a sigh. "If you care, you can show them what we worth with our action, not just with words."

"Yeah, you're right..." You already know talking back to Gorosei won't get you anywhere, but you can't help letting your emotion out. After all, they mock someone you dearly love!

"You know," Sakazuki stops for a moment but decides to just continue his speech. "If I'm not the fleet admiral, they could have scheduled your execution right away. You don't want that to happen, right?"

Your eyes widen. That's true. Making enemy with a Celestial Dragon, especially Gorosei who has higher position is the same as seeking early death. And Sakazuki knows that very well. That's why he stopped you from doing something so reckless.

"Sorry to make you worry... I promise I'll take care of myself better next time." You hug him tightly.

"...I'm not worry, I just still need you by my side until I fulfill my ambition to eradicate every pirate in this world..." He grumbles.

"Don't be so shy to say you're worry about me~" You giggle.

He growls but didn't try to deny your words.

"By the way..." You pull away from him. "You said to those elders that you can't replace me with anyone 'yet'... Do you... really plan to replace me?"

"I do."

His answer is too bold and fast your heart stung a bit. Why do he want to replace you?? Did you do anything wrong to him, or is it today's event? But he just said that he needs you by his side until he-!

"I replace your position as my assistant... only to become my wife."

Now your heart beats feel like have been stopped. What. Did. He. Just. Say?? ...is what you want to say, but no words could come out from your mouth. You just gaping and look at him in disbelief. But seeing the serious expression on his face... you know he really meant that.

With teary eyes and sobs, you embrace him once more like your life depend on him.

"I do, I do, Sakazuki! I want to be your wife!"

He chuckles seeing your reaction and hug you back. "Heh, of course you do. I don't take 'no' for an answer anyway."

You laugh along with him. "But hey, you better replace my current position with a man, okay?"

"That can be arranged. But first..." He places his head on your shoulder and brings his mouth near your ear. "Don't you think you should be more worried about what will happen now?"

"Eh? W-what will happen...?" You gulp and shiver at his low voice.

"You do realize I still have to punish you from getting yourself in trouble with the Gorosei, right?"

"OH-"

That's right. Too many things happened today and you almost forgot about that. But anyway... you almost sure this punishment won't even be a punishment, so you will gladly accept it~