(OP) Crocodile x Marine!Reader - Ending

You freeze in your track and slowly turn around only to see...

"You..."

"It's not nice to run away when someone personally came for you and wanted to talk to you, y'know?" His deep voice makes your shiver.

"Ex-shichibukai, Crocodile... what are you doing here? I thought you have already leave this place when Akagami announced that the battle has over."

"I'm not going to leave this place 'til I get what I want."

"What do you want?" You narrow your eyes at him. "Just leave this place before you regret it."

"This."

Before you could respond, he had already grab you and fly with his half sand form.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Let me go!!" You flail in his arm.

"Don't scream, woman. Or you'll regret it." He threaten you with his hook close to your neck.

You swallow looking at its sharp shining tip.

"I'm sure that flamingo jerk has talk to you about joining his crew."

"Well, I'm not going to join his crew. Not a chance." You grumble thinking at the past event.

"Sure, you won't be joining his crew... since you're joining my crew." He smirks while your mouth went agape.

"Whaatt?! I didn't agree to that either!!"

"Well you have to agree then. Or else..." He press his hook's tip on your neck.

So that's how it is. It's do or die.

"...I don't have any choice, do I?"

"No. Glad you understand." He chuckles.

You 'tched' and curse your fate. Why did it end up like this?? If only you didn't go to this area... well, there's no point in regretting it. This has happened anyway.

"So... where do we go?" You ask him in defeated voice.

"To my ship, of course. My partner has occupied one and is waiting for us."

"Yeah, 'my ship'." You said in low voice while rolling your eyes.

Suddenly, you seem to be remember something important.

"Wait, my spear! I left my spear on the basecamp! I can't fight without it."

"That's fine. I'll just buy you one later." He answers easily.

"It's not just an ordinary spear, you know? It's one of those rare spears in this world!"

"Then I'll just track the other rare spears whereabouts and we're going to steal it." He answers nonchalantly.

"Excuse me, but who are 'we'?" You don't like where this is going.

"You and me, of course. Who else."

"...I should have known that." You sigh in defeat.

Few days later, Crocodile's army, which consist only you, him, and Daz Bones have been staying on a certain island. He's planning to go back to the New World along with you and his partner.

To search the greatest treasure in the world, One Piece, while gathering force along the way.

But before doing that, he and Daz Bones need to fully heal themselves and prepare what they would need for the long journey ahead.

Currently, you're sitting in your room at an inn and reading the freshly come newspaper.

"Whoa, the navy is doing hard work to rebuilt Marineford. I wonder what my subordinates are doing right now... I hope they don't feel too worry about me suddenly missing." You let out a dreamy sigh.