(FT) Laxus x Reader - Meeting Him (Part 1)

"So, this is the place?" Laxus said as he looks at a certain village.

"Yes, it must be this village we must destroy." Freed answered behind him with the Raijin Shuu.

"Well" a wide smirk came on Laxus's face, "let's have some fun, shall we?"

As lightning starts to appear around his body, someone came out from the village.

"What do you think you're doing?" The voice said.

Laxus turned to where the voice came and saw a girl stood in front of the village's gate. She had a sword on her back.

"What do you want? Making such big lightning like that." You asked them once again.

"We came to destroy this village~" Bickslow said with his tongue sticked out. "Destroy this village, destroy this village!" His dolls mimicking him.

"What?! Why do you want to destroy my village??"

"Your village brings curses to Therres Town so they request us to destroy it." Freed said.

"That's not true! Out village and those city were enemies since 10 years ago, they want our fields because it's very fertile. I'm sure they just want to take over our fields. We never brought any curses to anyone!" You tried to explain.

"Quest is a quest. I don't care about their reason to destroy it, we just have to finished it." Laxus said as lightning starts to engulf his body again.

"If you're that pushy..." You bring your iron baton that hid behind your hips. "I don't have any choice but to stop you." You directing your weapon toward them.

"Hmph" Laxus smirks, "you sure you want to fight me with just that baton? Why not use that sword instead?" He points at your sword.

"No, I don't use my sword against human. I just use it to fight monster."

"You have underestimated us, you know?" Evergreen said as she walks towards you. "You don't have to dirtying your hands, Laxus. Let me handle this chick." She brings her fan to her face and let out an 'ohoho' laugh.

"Geezz, an arrogant aunty like you aren't really my type." You sighed.

"Hey! I'm not an aunty, I'm still 20 years old!!" A vein pop on her head. She then release her wings and fly towards you. "I won't forgive you!!" Bullets of light appear around her then charge at you.

You block those bullets easily. "Not bad, but you're too slow." You appear behind her and smack her with your baton, making her fall.

"Evergreen!" Bickslow shouted.

"One down. Who's next?" You stare at them.

"Tch" Bickslow raises his hands and his dolls begin to glow. "Go, my babies!" They shoot you with green bolt but you manage to dodge them. "Not bad, but try this one!" His dolls charge at you with full speed.

You dodge their attack again and crush them one by one. "You lost. I've destroyed your weapon." You said with a smirk.

"Really?" He returns your smirk.

Suddenly, something hit you hard on your back. You quickly regain your balance and saw what just hit you. "What the-" You saw some dolls from your village surrounded with green energy and flying toward you. You jump here and there to dodge their attack.

"How's that?!" Bickslow laughed. "I can control any dolls unless you beat me first!"

"Really? Well, thank you for your advice then." You leave the dolls behind and charge at Bickslow. You swing your baton to hit him, but Freed blocks your attack. "Two men against one woman? I thought you're a gentleman."