(OP) Doflamingo x Marine!Reader x Crocodile

The fight between Whitebeard pirates and marine has started. You're one of marine captains and currently are fighting the pirates with your subordinates.

"Don't falter, my men! We will win this battle!!" You shout while swinging your spear against the enemy.

"Yes ma'am!!"

Their morale raise and start to fight more fiercely as they let out battle roar.

'That's it, good job guys! If we keep this up, we may win this battle sooner than we expect!' You look at your subordinates proudly.

As you continue to fight, you feel like there are eyes watching your every move. You look around to search for the culprit, but found no one. Everyone are busy fighting their current enemy.

'That's weird... I feel like someone is watching me... but they haven't attack me yet. I hope it's just my imagination. I wouldn't want a surprise attack from behind.'

You return your focus to the battle in front of you and try to drive out your enemies as many as you can.

Meanwhile... there really are two person who are watching you fighting from afar. To be exact, two man. They send glances at you whenever they have the chance.

The truth is, it's been quite a while since they got some information about you. You have good quality of leader as marine's captain. While you're good at supporting and coordinating your subordinates, you have an excellent fighting skill too.

The only reason you're still a captain is that you just joined the marine for 4 years. But that's a quite fast development. In addition, other than strong, you're good at cooking too. They heard that you often cook for your teammates while sailing.

At that exact moment, coincidentally the two mysterious man have the same thoughts in their mind.

'Fufufu / Kuhaha so that's the woman, I'll make sure to take her away when this battle ends.'

~ a few minutes later ~

You manage to bring down the last enemy in your area.

"Okay, this area is clear. I should catch up with my subordinates now."

Previously, you have command your subordinates to go help the other team since the enemies in your area had reduced and you sure you could handle the rest alone. They followed your command since they trust you could do it and started to go after their struggling comrades.

Now it's your time to catch up with them.

As you're running toward their direction, your face suddenly hit something hard. Not as hard as wall, but still hard enough it hurt your nose and makes you fall on your butt. You hold your nose and slowly look up to see...

"Fufufu~"

Your eyes widen looking at the man in front of you.

'Damn from all people I should've run into him. Why is he looking at me with that goofy grin on his face??'

You get up from your position and raise an eyebrow to him.

"You're one of those shichibukai, aren't you? Donquixote Doflamingo... what are you doing here? You should be helping the marine drive out Whitebeard's pirates right now."

"Who are you to give me command, Captain (Y/N)?" He still grins even there's venom in his voice.

You shuddered at his voice. "I-I'm not trying to command you... I'm just asking."

He enjoys seeing your reaction. "Relax, my dear~ there's no need to feel wary. I merely came here to talk to you... at least for now~"

"Talk to me...?"

What does this man want from you?

He nods. "You see, I got some information about you. It's said that you have amazing skill with your spear, which I've proven it myself. Not to mention you're a good cook too~"

Okay, now how the heck did he get those information? And proven it? So he's your stalker!

"...your point?" You don't like where this is going.

"I want you to join my crew." He says it so casually with big grin on his face.

"...what...?" You still process what he just said.

"I said I want- no, I demand you to join my crew, (Y/N)-chan."

You cringe when he suddenly calls you like he's known you from long time.

"Sorry, but don't you see this thing I wear? This jacket?"

"I could see that. So?"

"So?? That means I'm a marine soldier! I belong to marine army, of course I can't join your crew!"

"That's not a reason to reject me. Everyone can be a pirate." He grins widely.

"Yeah okay maybe everyone can be a pirate, but I don't want to be a pirate." You roll your eyes.

"So you have some attitudes too. Not that I mind. It would be more fun to crush that marine spirit of yours." He chuckles.

You're about to yell back at him when suddenly a huge sandstorm crash towards Doflamingo's way. His face become annoyed as he jumps away to dodge that sandstorm. When the sandstorm start to disappear, someone emerges and walks toward them.

"It looks like we have same thought on this one, aren't we?" The attacker says in displeasing voice.

"Fufufu so the croc's knowledge hasn't rotten yet from months in that prison." His smile falters a bit, but came back again. "Now that we know we have the same aim, how about you just join my crew and work for me too~?"

Crocodile growls. "That again? No matter how many times you ask for that, my answer will remain- OI WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

He quickly yells at you as he saw you suddenly run from his vision.

"You two are talking nonsense! Now is not the time for chit chat!!" With that, you join another battle with Whitebeard's pirates.

The two just look at your leaving form in silence... and suddenly the air filled with tension.

"Look at what you've done, you damn croc. I'm in the middle of talking with her and you just came to ruin it." Veins appear on his face.

"I haven't even got the chance to talk with her and she has already run away 'cause you keep talking sh#t. You won't get away with this, flamingo bastard." His voice is calm but filled with anger.

"That's what I wanna say."

The hot fight between Doflamingo and Crocodile then continues.

~ few moments later until Shanks arrived ~

After Shanks arrived and announced that the battle is over, all of the pirates start to get back to their ship and sail back to New World.

Meanwhile, the marine's army are taking care of their injured comrades. You help taking the injured one too to the medic basecamp.

"Soldier, are there any injured soldier out there left?" You ask to the uninjured soldier who just bring his friend there.

"Ma'am! It seems like almost everyone has been evacuated to this basecamp, but I don't know about the backside." He answers.

"I gotta check that area. Who knows there might be more of our injured soldiers who need some help."

With that, you quickly take off once more from the basecamp and run toward Marineford's backside. When you arrived, you look around to check if there are your comrades.

"No sign of anyone. Looks like everyone has been evacuated. That's good then." You let out a relief sigh. "Now, let's get back to the..."

Your voice died down when suddenly a big shadow loomed over you. You freeze on your track and slowly turn around only to see...

******

A: "There will be ending for each of them~ :d"

Q: "How about both in one chapter?"

A: "...no, Crocy won't be too happy if he has to ally with Doffy."