(Naruto) Yandere!Tobirama x Reader - Hatred

A/N : The story is in Tobirama's era when he's the current Hokage and you're being his adviser.

~ Flashback ~

Currently, the land of Sunagakure is facing a war against other land and it's not just a small war. Many of their people died on war. Seeing this, the Second Kazekage couldn't help but ask for aid from other lands. He asked to Raikage, Tsuchikage, and Mizukage but they're not responding it positively. They know the consequences. Death. And at that time, the relation between them all weren't that good. Didn't have any other options, the Second Kazekage used his last chance and asked for help from the Hokage, Senju Tobirama. It took a while but to his surprise, Tobirama agreed to send them some troops.

~ End of Flashback ~

Tobirama is in Hokage's office, doing some papers as always when he heard footsteps and the sound of door being abruptly opened.

"Hokage-sama, what's the meaning of this??" You didn't bother to knock and just coming in.

Tobirama sighs. "Can you be not too loud? I'm doing some papers here. And how about your mission?"

"The mission is fine. It's going perfectly BUT," You cross your hands and tilt your head, "on my way back, I heard some people said that you're going to send some troops for Sunagakure, and it happens to be... Uchiha? All of them?"

"Not all of them. I'll just send teen and adult ninja, either man or woman. Their children could stay save at their home, waiting for them to come back." He corrects you.

"And... if their parents couldn't return...?"

"...it can be taken care of later."

"But why are you only sending the Uchiha? Don't tell me..." Your eyes widen in surprise at the sudden realization. "Are you planning on getting rid of Uchiha Clan? You can't do that!!"

"Why are you assuming that?" Tobirama growls in annoyance.

"Because I've known you since we're teen, Senju Tobirama. Even after those peace treaty, I know you still didn't like them." You roll your eyes.

"It's not about like it or not. They should've feel proud because I give them trust to aid Sunagakure."

"At least leave some adults to protect their family! I know Konoha is in peaceful state right now, but just in case." You plead.

"...no. I've made up my mind and that's final." Tobirama raise from his seat and faces the window that held the beautiful scenery of Konoha.

"If Hashirama-san was still alive, I'm sure he wouldn't want this!" You tried to convince him.

"I'm the Hokage now. I have the right to rule everything in this village."

"And your people have their right for their own life too."

"(L/N)..." His voice seems dark, making you flinch a bit. "I thought you of all people would understand me. But I was wrong." He growls and looks at you menacingly.

"Tobirama... please, I'm doing this for your own good so you won't regret it later." You plead, saying his name like you always do before becoming his adviser. "If you keep on going with your plan... I'm gonna do something."

"That's enough, (L/N)." He walks to you slowly but in intimidating way until your back is against the wall.

"T-Tobirama...?" Your eyes widen when he traps you in between his arms.

"You're not going to ruin my plan. I won't let it happen."

Before you could say or do anything else, Tobirama grabs you and you were teleported to a dark room.