Chapter 22: Cuddle With Me

Hey peeps! :D I have a big announcement to make! I've started a new story called 'White Rose', so if you love me, go check it out! If you're wondering whether it has romance, the answer is YES. All of my stories have romance. Once this chapter reaches 27 or more votes, I'll upload chapter 23. Not joking here. :)

xx

____________________________________________________________

"I love you..." Those were the three words I whispered to Jason before looking at his surprised expression. "And I'm not going to avoid you any longer because I love-" Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me into a tight hug, his chin resting on my head. I burried my face in his chest, inhaling the sweet scent of vanilla from his bath robe. I felt his hand rubbed my back in small circles as he made soothing noises. 

"I love you too, Allie cat.." He whispered to me before pulling away and placed his hands on my cheeks. "Why were you under the rain?" His blue eyes searched my face, but eventually he just dropped it and closed the door behind me. 

I realized my clothes were already soaked and slightly see-through because it was white in color. Jason must have realized too because he avoided looking anywhere of me except my face and said, "Let's get you some clothes." 

It was only eight at night, so where were his parents? The living room was empty and quiet, so were the other rooms in the house. Once we were in Jason's bedroom, I took in the surroundings as I sat on a wooden chair. Nothing had changed since he moved back to England. His favorite band's posters were back on the walls, his guitars were placed at one corner of the room while a bunch of socks were thrown around on the floor. 

"This place is a mess!" I heard Jason chuckled at my comment. 

"I'm a guy, Allie." He rolled his eyes before digging through his drawer for some clothes for me. He took some pajamas bottom and a blue shirt of his before throwing them at me. I catched them and careful not to let them touch my wet clothes. "Try not to sniff my clothes, I know I'm addictive." Jason winked as I rolled my eyes at him. 

Jason's bedroom didn't have a bathroom so I had to use the one down the hallway. Just like the rest of the household, the hallway was dark and thanks to the dark rain clouds, there was no moonlight to guide me either. I sighed. Oh well, you just have to try and not trip over your own leg. I gave myself a wry smile as I carefully and slowly walked on the wooden floor. I could hear the wooden floor creaked each time I took a step. This was getting nowhere. 

Instead of walking slowly, I just decided to take really fast steps to the bathroom. But clearly being the clumsy person I was, I somehow managed to trip over my own leg and fell face first. "Oof!" Luckily, Jason didn't hear me so I quickly pick myself up and continued heading to the bathroom. Note to self, never ever walk fast in the dark. 

I quickly turned on the lights of the bathroom and a low hiss came from me when the lights shone brightly. I immediately took off my damped clothes and chucked them aside as I washed off the smeared make-up on my face. Thank God Deana wasn't around to see this or else she would freak and re-apply make-up on me. Truthfully, when I was around Jason, I didn't feel the need to wear any thing on my face just to impress him. I guess that was a good thing too because I didn't bring any make-up with me. 

After splashing water on my face a few times, I tried wearing Jason's pajama bottoms which hung loosely around my waist. I frowned, realizing that I've gotten skinny after a few days of skipping meals. I tightened the waist band and threw on the dark blue shirt which reached my mid-thigh. I sniffed Jason's shirt and realized that his shirt too, smelled like vanilla. Maybe I could collect all of Jason's scent and turned it into a perfume.