Chapter 19: Kiss Stealing

• Dedicated to All you amazing readers

Hey peeps! Thank you so much for raising the number of reads for this story! You have no idea how grateful I am right now! Anyways guys, I bet you guys are waiting for the plot twist eh? Don't worry that will be in the next chapter, probably. 

Lots of Love,

Jacqueline 

Chapter 19: Kiss Stealing

Alison

     Throughout the night, I didn't have any nightmares. As I slowly opened my eyes and brushed strands of hair away from my face, I looked at his face. He looked so happy and peaceful, I haven't seen that smile on his face for such a long time. You could see all the tension and stress on his face vanish just like that. 

      Our bodies close, his arm wrapped around my waist, our legs tangled together. I could hear his steady breathing, indicating that he was still asleep. I felt sticky and sweaty so taking a shower would probably be the best way to start my day. I carefully lifted his arm from my waist and slowly un-tangle our legs. After I made sure he was still asleep, I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom as quickly as I could. But of course, something came up. 

     "Alison Walker, what are you doing wearing men's clothing?" I heard Deana's voice whispering to me just as I was about to enter the bathroom. I sighed, knowing that I've been caught. I turned around slowly, finding Deana smiling grinning like an idiot. 

     "Yeah, I'm wearing Jason's clothes. So what?" 
     "So what? So what?! It's cute, was it your first time? Did it hurt? I don't really know since I'm still a virgin, but I'm curious!" I stared at Deana, shocked. I could feel my cheeks burning up, thanks to her reaction. 

     "I did not lose my v-card!" I knew it didn't sound convincing thanks to my red face, but it was the total truth. She looked at me skeptically before shrugging. 
      "Okay, so what are you doing wearing your best friend's clothes?" I knew I had to face this question  sooner or later.
     "He's um...my...we kissed last night."

      Her eyes widened, her lips kept on moving but no words were heard. Finally, she took a deep breath and looked at me right in the eye. "We need to tell your friends back home. They need to know about this." That was a terrible idea. Even though Jason and I might be close now and all, but I don't think I should be telling the others just yet. Especially Jamie. They were still pissed at me. 

      I explained to Deana and surprisingly, she agreed with me and promised to keep my mouth shut. "Just don't hide your little relationship too long, it might hurt lots of people. Maybe even you." I nodded, but inside I knew Deana was right. I couldn't hide it forever. 

     ~~

     Breakfast was awkward with both Jason and Keith in the room. I knew I loved Jason more, but I have to admit that I was happy that Keith was around too. After I've showered just now, I went and changed into one of Jason's shirt. So when Keith saw what I was wearing, he got the idea and didn't try to make any moves on me. "So you and Alison, huh?" Keith wiggled his eyebrows at Jason. "Was it her first time? Was she loud?" 

     For the second time today, someone had managed to embarass me with the topic of my virginity. "I haven't lose my v-card!" I crossed my arms and glared at the three teenagers who were laughing their asses off.