What is after 'All About Us'?

[Chapter edited at: 31st August 2013]

Hi, previously this chapter said that I will upload a story called Mixed Signals. I'm sorry, but that story won't be published because of personal problems. But for more best friend turn lovers type of story, go to my profile page and you'll find a story called Never Ending Tune. :)

Synopsis: 
Remy has seen most of the sides of Katie Brown, except for her true feelings for him. Being the girl who spent most of her emotions on writing and thinking up multiple love scenes in her head, Katie considered herself strange compared to the girls in school who talked about boy bands, the latest gossip and songs. Being the boy who was completely oblivious to his best friend's feelings as he continued being the cute geeky jock he was, Remy wonders why he enjoys teasing Katie so much and watching her blush. This isn't about bitchy cheerleaders, obnoxious hot guys, geeky nerds or arranged marriages. It's about a simple love story between a girl and a boy who just have to find their own way to express their feelings. 

Trust me when I say, you won't regret reading it. Characters are based on two people I know. 

Link----------->