Chapter Twenty

{Hi! So, I think that COH will have about 35 chapters... I think, but idk for sure yet. Anyway, VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW MEH! ILY XO Also, I was just going to do Darren's POV, but I thought of something while writing sooo... Yep!}

(I'll give your hearts a break for the time being ;D)

Picture: Xzavier Resse

        Darren's POV:

        As I rush away from the Destry's house, I struggle to contain the tears. Make it to the car, get home, and then you can cry.

        And that's exactly what I did. I stormed into my house, ignoring my parents who kept asking what's wrong, and into my room, where I throw myself on the bed and let the tears flow.

        The tears fall freely from my eyes, my body shaking as I hiccup and cry, wanting things to be normal. I never, ever cry... Yet here I am, crying because my boyfriend cheated on me.

        A boyfriend! I'm supposed to be straight yet I kissed and held and had sex with and loved another man.

        I spent the rest of the day crying, trying to forget about West and everything he has done to me. This afternoon, a soft knock comes from my door, but I'm still too hysterical to answer.

        "Darren, can I come in?" A voice asks. I start crying harder, and my visitor takes this as a sign to come him. "Bud, what's wrong?"

        I look up, my vision blurry with tears, at my best friend, his blue eyes flooded with concern. "Darr? It's West, isn't it?"

        At the sound of my ex's name, I start to wail even harder, my breath coming out in uncontrollable gasps. "I-He-We..." I can't finish speaking because I'm cut off by another sob, this one making me feel empty inside. I drop my head back on the pillow and continue to cry into it, wishing I could reverse time and tell West I liked him from the get go.

        "Shhh," Sam says soothingly, his hand slowly rubbing my back. "It's okay, let it out." And so I do, I let it all out. I cry out West's name like a baby and curse Xzavier to hell. Sam just watches me with sad eyes, saying things once in a while to try to calm me down.

        After a couple of minutes I'm calmed down enough to explain what happened, and when I do, Sam nods his head. "Yeah, that's the same story West's giving Kayden," He says softly, his lip between his teeth. "I just can't believe he would believe Xzavier after everything he did to him... But I guess I can kinda see where he is coming from. I mean, you kinda did push him away while Arabella was there, so what Xzavier said was kinda believable."

        I let out a growl and glare at Sam. "Really? So if Kayden cheated on you with another guy and you were in this same situation you would understand?"

        Sam takes a moment to answer, but he finally turns to me with blazing eyes and says softly yet sharply, "Kayden would never do that to me. He isn't stupid like West,"

        I am immediately at my feet, my hands clenched into fists. "Do you dare call West stupid," I growl. "Only can do that., you better take that back."

        A satisfied smile comes to Sam's face. "You do love him, huh?"

        "With all my heart," I whisper, dropping back on the bed. "But I can't be with him after he cheated on me... With Xzavier no less! I mean, be it a girl or something and I think I would take it a little better, but with Xzavier fucking Resse? No way, we're done."