Chapter Fifteen

{Heyo smexy ladies and gents! Thank you soooooo much for reading and voting and commenting! You guys make me complete! So, without further ado, raise your pitchforks as we venture to on-earth Satan's house... Aka, Xzavier's. ENJOY!}

(So I decided to change the upload schedual ONE LAST TIME! XD I will post every Saturday and Sunday but just one chapter. Oh and dedciated to the best BoyxBoy writer EVER! SkeneKidz)

        West's POV:

        Come on, West, you can do it! My hand is raised, mere inches from Xzavier's house. Just fucking knock! 

        Finally breaking from the trance I was in, I knock on the Resse's front door, waiting for someone to answer. After a minute, Xzavier's step mother opens the door with a smile. "Westen," She says in that slight British accent all the Resse's seem to have. "How are you?"

        "I've been better," I admit with a small frown. "Is Xzavier here?"

        Mrs. Resse shakes her head and steps aside. "No, but I just put some tea on, if you'd care for a cup," I nod my head gratefully and follow her into the kitchen where, sure enough, a kettle sat on the stove. "Not to be nosy, but what's wrong?"

        I sigh softly. "Well... Xzavier hasn't..." I struggle to find the right words to not offend Mrs. Resse. "He hasn't been the most honest person when it comes to our relationship..."

        "He's at it again, I'm assuming?" Maisie asks as she pours the tea, her eyebrows furrowed. I give her a questioning look to which she sighs and hands me my tea. "Xzavier tried or is trying to use you for sex, yes?"

        Shocked beyond belief, I nod, carefully sipping the scalding liquid. "You knew? And you don't do anything to stop him?"

        Mrs. R shrugs and takes a tiny sip as well. "There's nothing I can do, Westen. He's his own person, and he's a big boy, Xzavier can handle himself. I haven't lived with him all too long, but I know that he has done this several times. I tried to tell his dad but he won't hear it- Says Xzavier is too kind to do that."

        "That's exactly what I thought," I mumble around the tea cup. "I have him saying his plan on video... If you'd like it, I could give it to you?"

        Maisie's eyes squint as she thinks it over. "Nah, George'll think it's picture shopped," She says after a while. "Picture shopped... Or is it photo shopped..." She shakes her head and waves a hand. "Whatever the name is, George won't believe his sweet innocent son would do that."

        Just then, the front door opens. "I'm home!" Xzavier's voice booms throughout the house, making me instantly freeze. Get a hold of yourself, West! You gotta be strong and stand your ground!

        Xzavier walks into the kitchen, a smile instantly blooming on his handsome when he sees me. "West, my love, what are you doing here?" He walks towards me to give me a kiss but I step to the side before his lips could meet mine.

        "Can we talk, please?" I ask softly.

        "Sure, talk,"

        I clear my throat and look at Maisie. "Alone, please?" Mrs. R nods her head and shoots me an apologetic smile. When she's gone, I turn back to a nervous looking Xzavier. "I'll give you a chance to explain your motives, Xzavier. If you can't, we're so done. If you can, I'll consider giving you another chance."

        Xzavier smiles shakily and rubs the back of his neck. "You see... This was all like that... I was going to try and take your virginity, not only for the satisfaction of owning it but also to rub it in that asshole monkey boy's face," Hearing him talk about Darren like that has a growl escape my lips, making Xzavier look at me nervously. "But... I really fell in love with you West... I... I don't like admitting my feelings much, especially when they're real... But I really do love you. I love you a lot..."