Chapter Tweleve

{Hey hey hey! Merry Christmas!!!! Vote, comment, and followwww! I hope enjoy this chapter, but i know u will so DROP THE KNIVES!}

(Oh, and I was watching the Starving Games, which Brant Daughtery's in, and screaming at my screen SAM BABY, WHERE'S KAYDEN?! Annnnd, I called my brother West the other day XD He was like whaaa? XD)

Picture: Xzavier Resse (Aka, on-earth Satan)

        Darren's POV:

        "You are a fucking asshole," I slap a hand against my forehead as I stare at the gift Sam and Kayden bought me, shaking my head as they die of laughter. It's a seemingly harmless white coffee mug... Until you turn it over, and then you'll see the bottom that says "I'm a twat".

        Sam continues to laugh and slap his knee while Kayden leans against him for support, tears of laughter pooling in his eyes. "You are a twat, though!" My best friends howl with laughter as I glare at them. After a minute, they calm down and hand me another gift. "This is your real gift, you twat."

        I roll my eyes but smile softly as I open up my gift, revealing a picture of Sam, Kayden, West and I at Sam and Kayden's wedding, the picture framed in a beautiful black frame. In the picture my arm is wrapped around West, a big smile on both of our faces. But when I look at West, I can see hurt in his eyes when they meet mine.

        He honestly thinks I'm lying! Ugh, fucking Xzavier. But, I have a plan. A plan that is sure to work regardless of how smart the on-Earth satan thinks he is.

        I shove my phone into my pocket and hit record, then take Kayden's phone and do the same, doing this all very discreetly so that no one but Sam, Kayden and I know. I know that Sam has his phone recording in his pocket as well, so there is no way in hell we aren't catching what he's going to say when we egg Xzavier on.

       "Hey, West, I gotta talk to you. Macy and Junie, you too," Kayden kicks the plan into action. West, Macy, and June nod, walking away with Kayden to the back. Sands and Emilia follow, knowing the plan we have going on but not wanting to interfere.

        "So," Xzavier says with a smirk when we are all alone. "Why are you feeding my boyfriend rubbish? I would never use him for sex." When he stops speaking, he mouths "I can see Sam's phone recording."

        With a sigh, Sam pulls out his phone and stops recording. "Fine, you got us," He growls. "But you aren't going to get away with this, Xzavier. West is too smart, he'll see right through you after a couple days."

        Xzavier snorts. "West? That idiot?" He laughs again, not knowing that two more phones are hearing what he has to say. "That moron wouldn't know what I was doing even if someone told him! Oh wait, someone did! And he stills believes me!" He laughs again and settles himself on the couch, an evil smirk playing on his lips.

        "Why are you doing this?" I ask angrily. "West has been nothing but sweet and honest with you, and here you are, lying about your relationship and using him for sex! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

        Xzavier tsks. "Poor, stupid Darren. Jealous that I'll take Wests' virginity before you do?" West's boyfriend stands and walks to the door, pointing to where West is standing, listening to whatever story Kayden is coming up with to distract him. "Once I get what I want, you can have him. Sloppy seconds I believe is what you'd call him. Even if I have to get him drunk to do so, I will succeed," He turns back to us and smiles wickedly. "And just try telling him this, my friends. He will most definitely hate you guys for picking on his sweet, innocent boyfriend." Xzavier smiles sweetly and drops back on the couch.

        I'm fuming and seconds away from punching the fucker right in his ugly face. Xzavier smirks. "What are you looking at, monkey boy," He laughs. "I mean honestly, who would want to date someone as ugly as you?"

        Growling, I stand to my feet and make my way to him, seconds away from grabbing him when I hear Sam. "Darren, don't! That's what he wants you to do, so that West hates you even more!"

        West's voice sounds from outside, indicating that Kayden has distracted him as long as possible. When the six come back in, I shoot Xzavier a smirk. Noticing it, the guy pales. I pull out mine and Sam's phone and hand it to Sam, who stops the recording with a smile.

        "You wouldn't," He hisses, keeping his voice down.

        "No?" I ask rhetorically as I waltz to West. "West, I have something to show you."

        Xzavier stays silent, an angry scowl on his face. West, though, looks nervous. "What is it?"

        Xzavier opens his mouth to say something, but closes it, scowling deeply. "I'm going to go," He says nervously, standing quickly. "Bye West. I love you so, so much." With a quick kiss, he leave West's house.

        Fucking coward.

        West, looking utterly confused, looks back at me. "What do you want, Darren?" He asks coldly, his face blank.

        I roll my eyes and hand him my phone, motioning for him to play it. He does, and I smile triumphantly as the video of Xzavier confessing his plan plays loud and clear.

        By the end of the video, West is crying like a baby, shaking violently. "Why?" He sobs, handing me back my phone. "He really was using me?" His sobs break my heart, so I wrap my arms around him, letting him cry it out.

        West freezes for a few seconds, but wraps his arms around me, squeezing me tightly and wailing on my shoulder. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you!" He cries, scratching at my back as if I'd disappear if he lets me go. "I'm so sorry, Darren! Please forgive me!"

        I nod my head and run a soothing hand up and down his back, lulling his sobs to mere hiccups. When his crying fully subsides, I pull him away from our group of friends and into his bedroom.

        "Darr-" He starts to say but I cut him off by putting a hand over his mouth.

        Shaking my head, I release his mouth. "Don't start with the apology shit," I warn. "I don't want to hear it."

        His mouth snaps shut, but his eyes beg for my forgiveness.

        With a sigh I plop on the edge of his bed. "I told you I wasn't lying," I say softly, my eyes not meeting his. "I told you he is a fucking asshole but you wouldn't listen. Thank God I got that video before you guys took it too far."

        West nods and sits next to me, carefully leaving a gap between us. "I just couldn't fathom that a person would do that!"

        "This isn't a book, West. Not everyone is nice," I frown and move closer to him, feeling that the gap is far too big. West stiffens as I move closer to him, but relaxes when I smile. "And the person you like doesn't always like you back."

        West glances down at my lips then back to my eyes. "I guess isn't book then," He says softly as he leans in, slow so that I have time to pull away. But I don't pull away, I lean in and press my lips against his.

        And damn, does this feel right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for thw short chapter but... MERRY CHRISTMAS! Heres u present, a new chapter early! Plusssss u'll be getting one on Sunday too! Your welcome ;)

Soooo... WHOS HAPPY XZAVIER IS GONE?!

I ammmm!!!!

But... *whispers* He might not be gone for good... *evil laugh*

Tehe!

I love you guys soooo much! Thank you so much for all the reads and the votes and the comments! You guys make my life complete!

Merry Christmas or happy hanukah or happy watever u celebrate!

Xo,

Alyssa :-*