Chapter Eleven

{Vote and comment if you hate Xzavier! Vote and comment if you think West is being a complete idiot ;) Btw, question! If you were West and Darren said wat he said about Xzavier, wat would u think? What would u do? COMMENT AND TELL MEH!}

(Look at that, an early update ;) Your welcome! This means A.) There will be no Sunday update and B.) There will not be a double update :) ENJOY MY BABIES AND BLAME XZAVIER, NOT ME! *hides behind Sam*}

        Darren's POV:

        West's lips are just as soft as before, minus them being cracked from the cold. The soft roughness of them has me groaning softly and pulling him closer, wanting- needing- to have him. After a few seconds, I nearly scream in relief when he starts kissing me back.

        I pull him into my lap fully and lace my fingers through his hair, tugging a bit and earning a moan from him. I nibble on his bottom lip and let my tongue dance with his when he grants me entrance.

        After a minute or so, we both pull back, gasping for breath.

        Shit... I just kisses him?

        West's POV:

        When we pull away, I stare at Darren- my crush for so long- in shock. He just kissed me.

        Kissed me.

        And he likes me? What the fuck?

        "Darren," I whisper, my lips tingling and my whole body on fire. "Why'd you do that?"

        It wasn't like I didn't enjoy the kiss, hell I loved it. It's just that I have a boyfriend, and not to mention, Darren hates me.

        Or likes me? I'm so confused!

        "I-I've liked you for... A long while," He chuckles nervously and runs a hand through his short black hair. "An-and I've been waiting to do that since we first kissed, when Kayden dared us... Um... So... Yep..."

        Still not comprehending that Darren fucking Hart likes me back, I raise and eyebrow and poke his chest. "You, Darren Hart, straightest guy I know, likes me?" I turn the finger that was on his chest and point it at mine.

        The brown eyed boy flashes me a sheepish smile and slowly nods his head. "Since you first kissed me... But I didn't come to terms with the feelings until less than a month ago."

        Nodding, I touch my tingling lips again. But then Xzavier runs through my mind, and I can't help but groan. "What about Xzavier?"

        Darren's eyes hold a conflicted look, as if he's trying to decide whether or not to tell me something. Maybe he wants to have a sexy threesome? I would be totally down for that!

        Finally he sighs. "I was gonna have this big elaborate plan to stop Xzavier... But I had to go and kiss you, so I'll just tell you what he said. And please, believe me. He said you wouldn't and that... Okay, I'll explain what he said."

        With a deep breath, he explains to me what Xzavier said, from never liking me to trying to take my virginity.

        My vision instantly blurs with tears. "Why?" I whisper, clutching onto my legs and burying my face in them, feeling betrayed.

        "I know, West... He's an ass-"

        "Why would you lie to me like that?" I whimper, pushing myself farther from him. "Is it because you like me? Are you so jealous you would go to extremes and lie?"