Chapter Nineteen

{Your guys comments make my life, I swear XD Please continue to vote and comment to show that you're enjoying the story! Early update as well because you guys asked for it ;) XOXOXOXO BTW, READ THE AUTHORS NOTE! Also, Going To Prom With a Guy is updated, so check it out!}

(Warning! HEARTBREAK/ HOLY SHIT DRAMATIC CHAPTER! Read at your little hearts risk XD)

        West's POV:

        What can I say? I let my sadness and anger get the best of me and have done something horribly, horribly wrong. Sure, I didn't think one little kiss would escalate to anything...

        But it did.

        And when I say if it wasn't for my boyfriend who stormed over to Xzavier's car, murder in his eyes, my ex and I probably would have gotten to third base or a home run. 

        I mean... We already got to second...

        I didn't see what clearly happened, for it happened so fast it made my head spin, but when I caught on to what was happening, I screamed.

        Darren had dragged Xzavier out of the car and proceeded to beat the living shit out of him. Now I'm watching in horror, unable to move, as my boyfriend and ex brawl, Darren having the upper hand. 

        "Darren!" I finally find my voice, my body pumping with horror and fear. "You're gonna- You're gonna kill him!" I rush over to my boyfriend and try to pry Darr off of Xzavier.

        Of course, being the weakling I am, I end up falling on my ass while trying to get the two guys to stop murdering each other. "Please!" I cry, my eyes watering as Xzavier flips Darren over and punches him repeatedly. My dad, who must have heard the commotion, comes outside with a frantic look on his face.

        "Darren! Xzavier!" My father, being the strong man he is for his age, picks Xzavier off of Darren and holds him in tight grip as I run over and barely contain my boyfriend.

        My boyfriend whom I cheated on with my ex. My ex who used me for my virginity no less.

        "What the hell is going on?" Dad demands as he continues to struggle with Xzavier, who keep thrashing in his grip. Darren escapes my grasp and flings himself at Xzavier with a speed known by those twinkly beings.

        Aka, vampires.

        O. M. G. My boyfriend is a vampire! Does that make me Bella? Will I have to stand in the woods and tell him I know what he is? WILL I HAVE A DEMON SPAWN IN MY WOMB?! DO MEN EVEN HAVE WOMBS?!

        Wait, why the hell am I asking such stupid questions while my boyfriend is mauling my ex's eyes out?

        I quickly rush back over to Darren and try to rip him from Xzavier, but after several attempts, I am finally pulled back by my father, who let go of Xzavier a second before. "West," He says softly so just I can hear. I mean, not that that would matter, Darren is too busy screaming his head off at Xzavier, using every cuss word known to mankind. "I'm going to call the cops if you can't get Darren under control."

        "No," I say quickly, my eyes pleading. "Please, I'll make him stop. Just give me five minutes. Five minutes and I promise he'll be calm... Calmer." My dad nods his head so I make my way towards Darren, doing probably stupidest thing I could do: Stand in the line of fire.

        Darren swings his arm back to hit Xzavier, but instead of swinging back forward, it just crashes into my face with a loud smacking noise. With a yelp, I tumble back, my hand covering my throbbing nose as I skid across the driveway.