Chapter Five

{Every Sunday, I'm going to update two chapters, so here ya go ;) Vote, comment, follow cuz West baby is goin on a daaaaaaate!}

(By the way, sorry if i'm being stereotypical when it comes to Xzavier. I'm not British so...)

Picture: Xzavier Resse

        West's POV:

        Xazvier smiles at me, a heart-stopping smile that makes me wanna drop to my knees and do dirty things to him.

        "You're West, right?" Xzavier asks, his voice holding a slight accent. I nod my head eagerly and smile widely, totally forgetting Darren for the moment.

        June skips up next to me and waves at my date. "Hi Xzavier!" She says cheerfully, smiling all the while. In the background, I here Kayden say "Damn, West is gonna get lucky tonight," making me flip him off.

        June shakes her head and pushes me towards Xzavier. "Alright, have fun! And please, please, please don't let West near anything expensive. He will literally destroy it all by tripping on air,"

        I pout, causing Xzavier to chuckle and slink his arm through mine. "I promise," He winks at me, causing me to giggle like a little girl who just met One Direction.

        And trust me, I would know, because when Kayden met One Direction, that's exactly how he sounded.

        "Okay, bye guys!" I wave cheerfully at my friends, avoiding any and all eye contact with Darren. Xzavier pulls me out of the house, a big smile on those luscious looking lips of his.

        "So," Xzavier starts as he opens the door for me. What a gentleman! I bet Darren would never- No, no, no West! This date is about Xzavier, not Darren, so stop thinking about him! "Tell me a little about yourself."

        I wait until he gets into the car before talking. "Well, I'm West Destry, but I'm sure you already know that," I laugh nervously, staring out the window to conceal my bright red cheeks. "Um... I'm gay, if you couldn't tell. I... Like chicken. Actually, I like food in general. Do you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day because- Okay, I'll stop now, I'm rambling again..."

                Xzavier laughs, his laugh sounding like the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. Minus the sound of Dar- Nope, not going there. "Well, I like food, too," He says in that slight accent of his, chuckling all the while. "Well how 'bout your family? You got a mum and dad?"

        Mum? Oh, he's British. Well, add that to list of things that Xzavier makes me hard from.

        But hearing "mom"- or "mum" in his case- makes my heart clench. My stomach does fifty flips, and bad memories try to push their way into my skull.

        "What did you do to her?!" I scream, tears running down my face.

        "West?" Xzavier asks, his voice laced with concern. "West, what's wrong? Are you feeling ill? Do you want me to take you back home?"

        I can feel my breathing getting heavier, and the car begins to spin, making me nauseous. I gulp down some vomit and try to focus on Xzavier's sexy, sexy voice.

        "Fine," I manage to choke out after a minute, my head not pounding as much and my breathing evening out. "I'm fine, just didn't feel well for a minute. But to answer your question, I don't have a mom... But I do have a dad and an older sister."