Chapter Thirteen

{Hey ;) Who's happy for a super quick update? Tehe! VOTE, COMMENT, YADADA! Okay i loooove u!!!!}

(Btw, I made it so it indents! I changed all the other chapters and it will be like this from now own minus the author notes! Also, you deserve an early chapter cuz you guys commented like a boss! And one more thing, when Darr and West say I love you, dont think they are saying it so soon. Mind you, they have liked eachother for a while! Okay, long intro note, enjoy!)

Picture: The ever sexy West Destry

        Darren's POV:

        I don't know how, but somewhere from the second we started kissing to now I had pinned West against the bed, my mouth working with his in a passionate kiss.

        West groans softly and pulls me even closer, his hands lacing through my hair and tugging, making me growl.

        Should I be disgusted? Should I be ashamed that I'm kissing a guy like this and liking- no, loving it?

        In this moment, I couldn't care less. The only thing on my mind is West and how right he feels pressed against me.

        My tongue slips into his mouth and we both moan softly at the feel of our tongues rubbing on one another's. This is wrong; My mind is telling me it is, but my heart and body say to keep going, to savor every moment my tongue caresses his.

        A knock from West's bedroom door has me pulling myself off West, panting and red faced. "What?" I call impatiently, wanting my lips back on West's. By the look in West's eyes, I can tell he wants the same.

        There is a soft chuckle. "Me and Kayden are gonna get going," Sam calls from outside the door. "Merry Christmas, love birds!"

        Kayden's giggle mixes with Sam's laughter. Ever since the two boys got married, they have been inseparable. I have never seen two people more in love than Kayd and Sam, and even though I wasn't the most accepting person when Sam had first told me he was gay, I've learned to accept the fact that he likes guys. As I glance back at West, I can't help but mentally laugh at the irony of it. I criticized Sam for liking guys, and here I am, having just made out with a dude.

        Oh how life can be ironic.

        I haven't told anyone that I liked West minus my closest friends. I don't go to school since I decided to take a year off from it, just like all my other friends, so there wasn't any new friends to tell.

        I have been far too scared to tell my parents, but since Sam came out, their opinions on homosexuals have changed. I think half of that is because Sam's parents kicked him out of his house for being gay and they feel that no one should be banished for liking the someone of the same gender.

        "Merry Christmas, assholes!" West calls back, giggling slightly. I smile at him and call merry Christmas back to my friends. When they finally leave, I turn to West and smile shakily.

        West smiles back and sits up, crawling closer to me. He glances at his lap shyly and peeks up at me through his lashes. "What does this make us, Darren?"

        Good question. Where does this make us? Do I want to date him? Does he want to date me? And shit, what about Arabella? "What do you want us to be?" I question softly, tilting his head with my fingers so he's looking into my eyes.

        Emotions flash through his eyes as he looks at me. "I'm still technically with Xzavier," He says quietly, his eyes staring anywhere but mine. Unshed tears glaze West's eyes. "I don't want him anymore. Who does that to someone?" He lets out a tiny whimper and scrambles into my lap, his face buried against my chest.