The hunters exam pt 1

Kari enters the hunter exams looking for some thrill since she was bored. She got off an elevator into the main hall, she covered her face and arms do to her appearance, since she didn't like it. Her arms were burned with parts being replaced by metal, and wore and mask that covered half her face only letting you see her eyes. The only eye catching thing about her is the blue streak in her hair and her blue eye
(Here's the terrible drawing of her)

 The only eye catching thing about her is the blue streak in her hair and her blue eye(Here's the terrible drawing of her)

She enters the hall and out of the many people there only one caught her eye. She remember who he was "Hisoka" he didn't realize who she was because her face was covered but she knew who he was, they used to know each other before Kari disappeared.

(So like hisoka went off of Kari's tattoos on her face cuz like since I don't really know about hisokas past let's just say I do)(also Kari has a demon in her so the demon speaks to her inside her head so the demon will speak in italics)

Kari's POV
I went into the huge hallway that held all the wannabe hunters, as I was looking around I seen a familiar hair color that stood up, "Hisoka" I wanted to say something I just couldn't, it felt wrong after I disappeared and left him alone. I had to, I had no place to go, but he couldn't know. I took my turn to run and flee only to escape my past. I guess I was staring to long, because he turned around and said " Staring can be quite rude, so please do stop or I will make you" just then a playing card came at me and sliced my neck, I started healing myself, didn't hurt or any thing, I felt worse pain(another scar huh )yeah I guess, he changed, he's so cold and has a dangerous aura, I guess me disappearing took a toll on him(you need to tell him, I mean after all this time to, it's been six years ) its not the right time yet, just wait.

tbc.