Pt. 9

Alright I'm ready (okay)

For a split second, my soul and my demon came out of my body and I seen what it looked like, it was me when I was younger. I didn't know how to comprehend this, but our souls completely combined and became one. We entered my body and pushed our power through. Just the palm of my hand I had the ability to light him on fire and crushed his body into pieces but the side effect was there's too much power flowing through my body started ripping apart, and my stomach, neck and my eyes started bleeding, blood came out of my mouth and my body fell limp. My soul stayed up though, and I stare down at the body. It really was a lot more painful. I'm not sure wether it hurt more physically or mentally. Before things would hurt as anyone would react to them regularly, but I think this time it's not because it hurt physically but the fact that I knew I wouldn't live on anymore or the fact that I wouldn't be able to heal myself after this. Soon I could feel my body being rushed to the hospital, I could hear the voices of the people surrounding me but I couldn't move, I couldn't respond. My body was now dead and my mind was slowly fading to black my body was feeling more and more cold.